MC - 30

BigBadBabyBoomer

A real newbie question....Is there an Offical Approved place to ask if anyone has equipment for sale? I'm looking for a pair of MC-30's for Christmas. Thanks.[:)]

You came to the right place the first time out. They sell from time to time here, or you can visit audiogon.com, or you may even try the Audiokarma forum. Other places to consider would be AudioClassics web site, or Terry DeWicks (or something like that). Craig (aka NOSValves) may even know someone that's trying to sell a pair.

Stick around long enough and some will come your way.

Good luck, ciao'

Johncan (or others who may be interested)..

I too have a pair of MC-30's that I'd consider parting with. You can PM me if you wish (though my email works better) for details & pics. They've already been gone through by Terry DeWick and are (as per Terry) "some of the prettier ones he's seen".

You'd be welcome to contact him to verify those comments, or ask those who saw them in Hope.

Also, (Johncan), I'm up in Knoxville so you could listen to them first and see in person if you did local pickup.

The bad news is, I paid a fair price for them (premimum I'm sure) since Terry said they were all I was told they were. So if ya want a pair of them and $$$ is a concern, these are probably not for you. I can always take some more pics, though they've already been posted somewhere.