Hope Pilgrimage 2006 Videos

Good afternoon everyone,

Trey asked me to help post up the 13 video clips of the movie from the 2006 Pilgrimage. These are now available in the files section, or just click the link below:

http://forums.klipsch.com/files/18/files/category1046.aspx

If you have any questions / problems downloading the files (and yes we know some of them are somewhat large...around 10-15 MB) let either me or Trey know and we will try and help.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Slam - Do you have a Mac? I'm trying to figure out if it's cuz I have a Mac. This is my first Mac so I'm too new with it to even tell if this is a Mac issue. :) Not only could I not open it, it basically stymied my system.

Meagstir,

Don't think it is your Mac. I am using a HP laptop w/ XP pro. Do you get the same message as me?

tc

You will need a "windows media video" player to be able to play the video. I'm not sure if Mac's come with this as built in functionality or not (*.wmv files).

One thing you might try is to "right mouse click" the following link and select "save target as" or "save link as" from the menu that pops up:

http://forums.klipsch.com/files/movies-1/01-opener.wmv

(Don't forget that to right mouse click on a mac that you need to hold down the <CTRL> key when you press the mouse).