New receiver or new speakers??

leerocker

Hi all,

I havent purchased any new gear in the last 6 months and am starting to get a little antsy. I have been building my system one piece at a time for the last half a decade when money has permitted and am up to the following setup:

KLF10s

KLF-C7

4 Quintets for surround (i know, i know...)

Defintive Tech sub

Onkyo TX-SR503 7.1 receiver (75wpc)

Infocus 4805 projector

There is a marantz sr6200 receiver for sale locally for 350. I am wondering, do i go for the receiver, or would i be much better off upgrading the rear surrounds with that same 350? I was thinking maybe a pair of ksf-s5's? Space is currently an issue but i wouldnt mind cramming something in my HT room if it meant sound would be drastically improved.

How do marantz and onkyo compare? I've always had onkyo's and have been pretty happy but lately i feel dialog has been more shallow than it should be.

Thanks for your opinion!!

Thanks for all the input everyone. Oldtimer if you can believe it i only paid $175 last winter for my klf-10s, plus $150 in Monster Cable. Crazy, i know. If i could find that deal again id buy them in a second :)

I'm going to pass on the marantz because it's only 6.1 Looks like it's just a matter of preference in what should come next so im just going to wait until that perfect deal comes down the line.

Thanks again!