Reluctantly must sell stereo system......Pr of Klipsch Chorus

bama

Am moving into a smaller house.Anyway---I have a pair of Klipsch Chorus floor speakers for sale.They have the Oak finish and are in great shape.They have been used sparingly since new.

The rest of the system is composed of a Carver Model CT-Seven tuner and Carver Model M-1.0T power amp.

Email me if interested---can provide pics.System is in the Music City---Nashville,TN.Thanks.

Not in my small house unfortunatly---the wife has been after me for a decade to get rid of these speakers and stereo.Any grammophone/vintage radio collectors out there???---got a bunch of that too!!

dtel---that is one of the best sig lines that I have ever read!!!Period.

• Moderators

Not in my small house unfortunatly---the wife has been after me for a decade to get rid of these speakers and stereo.Any grammophone/vintage radio collectors out there???---got a bunch of that too!!

And your going to do it ! No just kidding ! No wait really [8-)]

On the sig line I stole it from somewhere ?

Yes, dtel---she has been a good---for over 22 years now.I've been certainly lucky for sure.

Anyway---someone emailed me today wanting to know the type and serial # of the speakers.Thought that this might help here.

Type: CHR WO

Ser #: 8969705 and 8969708

Followed by the dates--- 06/26/89 and 08/04/89.These dates make sense to me as I bought the speakers new in the summer of 1990.

Ok, they're tall I'll give her that, but the footprint isn't THAT large! Give her the dimensions of Cornwalls or LaScalas and maybe she'll be happy that you have the SMALLER Klipsch speakers.

Don't do it man! Unless you're prepared to purchase a new Reference setup, that is.

Michael

Ok, they're tall I'll give her that, but the footprint isn't THAT large! Give her the dimensions of Cornwalls or LaScalas and maybe she'll be happy that you have the SMALLER Klipsch speakers.

Don't do it man! Unless you're prepared to purchase a new Reference setup, that is.

Michael

Michael... if you're going to finesse the wife, then FINESSE the wife!!

Show her a pair of Khorns or Jubilees dude... heck, show her those and she'll BEG to "settle" for LaScalas...

(Show Jubilees straight up, but show the Khorns out of corner)

[6]

admittedly, I'm no good at finessing ANYBODY or perhaps there'd be a wife here.

so don't take relationship advice from me guys!

Michael

You try to add a wife at your place & that mountain of Klipsch will have an avalanche.

Did you get the Fortes yet?

JT

• 2 weeks later...