Stupid humans

sputnik

Future organ donor?

Any other good examples?

Aaaahh ...

just jealous, are ya .....

let loose with that big 350, boy

I'm with you Duke. Whereas I think it's a bit crazy to be doing stunts like that on public streets in traffic, I nonetheless have an enormous appreciation for the skill it takes to do what you see in that video. Anyone that thinks that doing a balance point wheelie is easy is sorely mistaken. And to get to the point where that rider is took many many tries and probably even more failures.

I guess you guys say the same thing when you see a guy take to the air and do outside loops or hammerhead stalls or wing-overs?

Or that guy doing a free climb up the face of a cliff.

Tom

The last time I was in CA on business I had a guy do the wheelie thing as me passed me on the right... I was signaling to move to the right and did not see him - he made an incredible dodging maneuver to avoid getting swiped and held the wheelie during the whole thing! And the whole time he was standing up on the pedals... I was impressed by the skill and alarmed by the risk. He was a good sport about it and just gave me a wave still standing the wheelie as he blazed out of sight... Yipes! He scared the hell out of me and I bet he thought it was just another interesting moment on the bike to be forgotten in a few minutes...