BIG FOOT near boomac

boomac

TheSoundBroker gets my THX surrounds shipped, we could do some A/B tests over at your place with KS-525-THX and Heresy surrounds.

Let me know when you plan to do this. I would like to listen and bring over some stuff I have that has full range sound on the surrounds to see if it can keep up.

Also, Holy Hill has an interesting history. The sussex sun did a two part article on its history. The current church is the third. Before there was a church it was a site that people claimed to be healed at. The land owner at the time put a cross on the top of the hill. One of the most interesting stories was during the Civil War, there was a french man who lived in a small cave on the side of the hill. He came over to the US to make his fortune, then went back to france to marry his fiance and bring her over to the US. The only problem was that she married someone else in the time period. He ended up killing her and fleeing the authorities by comming back to the US. He was so riddled with guilt that he lived the rest of his life on the side of the hill, performing all sorts of self torture to himself trying to right himself with God. His ghost is still spotted from time to time.

Back to big foot, right after I moved to Sussex in 1990 a story appeared in the local paper where a big foot print was found near sussex park. They did a plaster cast of it and had the pic in the paper.

We live in an interesting area.

JM

I heard about the same incedent today from a DJ out of MPLS, he's been on a roll of Bigfoot type stuff lately.

www.garagelogic.com

He doesn't have anything I could find on his site, but it's a radio station so it's kinda out of date.

Good stuff though, definatly try the "Soundboard"

Good sound bites there!!

Your first post was in the nature of "which gun should I use."

Seeing as how there is NO documented record of humans ever being attacked by "big foot," you're much more likely to die from a rabid skunk bite - or maybe a shark attack out there in the north woods.

James

• Moderators

Your first post was in the nature of "which gun should I use."

Seeing as how there is NO documented record of humans ever being attacked by "big foot," you're much more likely to die from a rabid skunk bite - or maybe a shark attack out there in the north woods.

James

Even with NO documented records of humans ever being attacked, you can bet your butt I would not be the first person killed. I would shoot it, if it attacked me even if I knew it was the last one on earth !

There is also only one Boomac as for as I know, carry a gun !

As if a Big Foot sighting wasnt enough! Today a deer attacked a fake deer (practice target) in some guys back yard and a kid running cross country was attacked from the rear! The deer licked him but the runner escaped unscathed. This is no bologna sports fans. I saw it on the local news. They actually had footage of the deer on the kid's back. I think the rut is late this year so the gun hunters might have a field day. The insurance companies gotta love that!

Max have you ever carried a <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Cornwall? Big Foot himself would have trouble hauling one around. Now garymd says he used to carry his Zebra Corns up to his dorm room. What can you say? College kids will do anything for _______![:o]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Darkside I have a pretty nice DSLR but if I went Big Foot hunting Id carry one of the regular SLRs because Im just more comfortable with them.