"Audio Papers" a collection of works by PWK and Others.

mikebse2a3

AMY, Trey, and ROY

I was wondering if this would be possible?

I would like to see a section of the forum or Klipsch website that contains the "Audio Papers" collection of PWK and Others works that used to be availble through Klipsch so that new people to Klipsch and Those that have never read them could learn about some of the history of sound reproduction and the requirements needed for the accurate sound reproduction based on the methods we used in the past as well as today for many of us.

mike tn[:)]

AMY, Trey, and  ROY    

I was wondering if this would be possible?

I would like to see a section of the forum or Klipsch website that contains the "Audio Papers" collection of PWK and Others works that used to be availble through Klipsch so that new people to Klipsch and Those that have never read them could learn about some of the history of sound reproduction and the requirements needed for the accurate sound reproduction based on the methods we used in the past as well as today for many of us.

I agree that would be very cool.

i would like to read those papers some day....

boy!!

i was talking to tony rrrr and i he asked me if i was serious.....i explained that i was KIDDING!![:D]

in those days, you had to read the papers and then get quizzed by pwk himself......then he would sign your set of papers....i still have mine!![8-|]

boy!!

boy!!

i was talking to tony rrrr and i he asked me if i was serious.....i explained that i was KIDDING!![:D]

in those days, you had to read the papers and then get quizzed by pwk himself......then he would sign your set of papers....i still have mine!![8-|]

boy!!

Yeah, that sounds like his way of doing things- very very cool!

Did you usually get stickers on your papers Roy?

Michael

boy!!

boy!!

Roy,

Please scan them and post them here. Then you can quiz us[:D].

Didn't Tony or someone already post the PDF's for the PWK 'white papers'? I know they gave a set or two away at the 2005 pilgrimage.

How about someone taking on the task of printing these as cost plus postage to save every single one of us downloading and printing them individually?

Michael

Didn't Tony or someone already post the PDF's for the PWK 'white papers'? I know they gave a set or two away at the 2005 pilgrimage.

How about someone taking on the task of printing these as cost plus postage to save every single one of us downloading and printing them individually?

Michael

Wouldn't it be cheaper and quicker to post them here for downloading?

Michael

Hey Michael

The reason I believe they should be on the webb site (not least of which would be to pay tribute to PWK) is unless someone is on the forum alot many might not be aware that they even exist. If they were a part of the Web Site in a location that at least was easy to find when someone was looking at the Heritage Line many more might become aware of them.

PWK's Original Works as well as his Building on the Works of Others (Bell Labs for example) is amazing and especially considering the times. I also love how many years later after PWK had written a paper he would write a little section to disagree with the author (which was originally himself) as in the intervening years his research would show where corrections were needed because of advances in Audio, Measurements, and Etc.... would show themselves to be important as these advancements revealed them.

Reading and Understanding these white papers is an important part of getting a Solid Foundation of Understanding about Audio Reproduction and also realizing IMHO(based on reading his works) that PWK in the end was always questioning and willing to accept real advancements in all areas of Audio.

To me the Jubilee is a perfect example of PWK's (Foresight in the Begining) and his Unending Nature to Understand and Improve!

I do hope someday we will see a book or something put together by Roy Delgado, Jim Hunter and Others who were really there and can tell their experiences with this most interesting man that they knew!!!