Pure madness Anybody in for a little challenge?

TheEAR

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is so huge it is bigger than the Titanic,so big even if it sinks it will remain at the surface!!!!!! For NOW!

For now I think I should order TC Sounds LMS-5400 and TC-5200 woofers...to be THE MOST sicko,wacko lunatic in ..town...for now.I am theb subwoofer kind,anyone who dares challenge me...can do so...for now.

For now I have to go to the bathroom...

This thread is so huge it is bigger than the Titanic,so big even if it sinks it will remain at the surface!!!!!! For NOW!

For now I think I should order TC Sounds LMS-5400 and TC-5200 woofers...to be THE MOST sicko,wacko lunatic in ..town...for now.I am theb subwoofer kind,anyone who dares challenge me...can do so...for now.

For now I have to go to the bathroom...

since you are so kind, can you loan me some of your lesser subwoofers? [:P]

Well I make more TYPOS than anybody else....I am not KIND...I am the subwoofer KING! One day I will drive my fist in this keyboard...the day nears...

Kindness...what is this. I am selfish,cruel,mean and have a temper than can explode any moment. I go from happy to pissed in 0.1 seconds! [:$]

...smilies flooding...

this?

[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

I'm sad because you have a TC-3000 sub and I don't [:(][:(]

Nope...

Guess what I used to do all the hole and counterskinks? ....a Makita edger...yes a 4AMP ...edger driving my router bits...let them spin up...advance a little...stop advance...stop.... Idid not want to "use" my new Freud and DeWalt plunge routers... 12 and 15AMPS...plenty of torque.

I did 4mm deep passes,and another 4mm and so on...takes time. Since I have the Jasper Jig I will only use my big routers...alot faster.

This makita edger comes with a circle jog,a primitive one but worthy.

Did all the rounded edges with my DeWalt router....you cannot ask a small edger to pull a large rouning bit.