Pure madness Anybody in for a little challenge?

TheEAR

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Crib" may be the most accurate term to associate with theEAR.

Sorry again EAR, but remember you are partly at fault for me buying a JL Audio f-113 sub recently. Which I love by the way. Am trying to decide on adding a second f-113 while they are still being manufactured.

The will be manufactured for some thim a few years I think.Unless the competition pushed so much forward the Fathom will become a standard sub. Not much of a chance here. [:D]

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, let me recount, total subs (includes everything)

2 CV 10" Stealth 3s

1 8" JL 8W0

1 Earthquake Supernova

1 PMU 5.1 sub

2 really old Altec "multimedia" subwoofers

1 Raw 12" Optimus 40-1029

1 Kicker Comp 12 in my bro's Mustang.

I think I win.

Lookout EAR, you've got competition [:D]

Ok me next, 3 x JBL P1000 ( 5 ohm coil car sub driver ) , 2 x JBL GT1081 ( I had 2, bought a spare and cooked one ), 1 x TC sounds TC 3000 in 15" diameter, 2 X TC sounds LMS 5400 in 18" diameter, 1 x Peavey Low Rider 18.

That makes nine in total for me, save for a few 8" units that aren't even worth a mention.

Jay,

RSW12 a fine choice.

Come on build that first DIY,15-18" driver like a Soundsplinter RL-p15 is low cost and would be a killer starter DIY.Heck it will impress even the bass fanatics up to medium sized rooms. [:D]

Shortly I will order two SoundSplinter RL-p18 woofers,to make a giant ported sub.Hmmm this is getting interesting...[:D] From king of commercial to king of DIY....just a few dozen capable 15 and 18" woofers should do the trick. Only problem...space,all stacked to form...walls of subs.

Shortly I will order two SoundSplinter RL-p18 woofers,to make a giant ported sub.Hmmm this is getting interesting...[:D] From king of commercial to king of DIY....just a few dozen capable 15 and 18" woofers should do the trick. Only problem...space,all stacked to form...walls of subs.

....and all of this in a small apartment. Amazing.