Pure madness Anybody in for a little challenge?

TheEAR

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Roc, I'm beginning to think that you are stalking TheEAR a little more than you should be....why do you want a mugshot? You gonna put a hit out for him or something so you can steal his subs???

Look just because I have lots of relatives in New Jersey (my full name is Rocco Anthony Rinaldi Jr.) and everyone calls me "The Godfather", doesn't necessarily mean I would remove TheEAR. He seems like a nice enough chap. Of course stealing subs is a lot less costly than buying them and I haven't spoken to Uncle Carlo and Uncle Giuseppe in a while. They do owe me some favors. Maybe you have given me an idea.

Look just because I have lots of relatives in New Jersey (my full name is Rocco Anthony Rinaldi Jr.)

and everyone calls me "The Godfather", doesn't necessarily mean I would

remove TheEAR. He seems like a nice enough chap. Of course

stealing subs is a lot less costly than buying them and I haven't

spoken to Uncle Carlo and Uncle Giuseppe in a while. They do owe me some favors. Maybe you have given me an idea.

LOLOLOL! That made me laugh pretty good....

anyone have good experiences with Cerwin Vega car audio (back on the subject of subs)?

OH, I guess the burning speaker is the result of a hit you had put out on it for bad sound???

No. It was a bad day when my wife, Janet had reached her limit with me. You know, speaker cables everywhere, sound treatments everywhere, sound absorbing blankets draped over chairs, speakers three feet out into the room, etc. What pushed her over the edge I think was when she sat down in the music room and discovered the new JL Audio f113 subwoofer was pointed directly at her!!

She set the damn speaker on fire to let me know ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!

Darn, what kind of speaker was it?

FORTE II in oiled walnut.

I've been married for 39 years so you can imagine that I have had to put out many fires. In fact the insurance company has stopped covering all of my sound equipment due to "excessive losses" experienced. So I'm working without a net here. However, in all fairness to Janet, she does have other skills that far outweight her propensity to setting audio equipment on fire.

Roc: I'm a little gullible. So that's a true story. Hillarious, what did you do/say?

Well, for the fourteenth time in my 39 year marriage I grabbed the fire extinguisher, put out the fire, cleaned up the mess and went off in a corner and cried my eyes out.

Marriage is a wonderful thing. Right up there with visits to the dentist, cleaning the fire place flue, and getting a Colonoscopy.

HA HA HA HA almost 8000 views! Mua ha ha ...cough ha cough ha.

I am a genius...in my own time..and mind...

We live in free countries where we are free to think like the governement....or ELSE be labled ANARCHISTS! Under the cover of democracy! Mua ha ha .....

My medication container is empty...as full as this post...of information...

OldBuckster has taken my trademark... and added.........................! [:@]

Help help the magnetic fields are causing a massive cell count reduction....thinking is....a chore!