Pure madness Anybody in for a little challenge?

TheEAR

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do not want people to have a mug to link to the absolute audio madness and abrasive posting style. [:)] One day...

At least tell us if you have any body hair, tatoos or scars.

Inquiring minds want to know.

No tatoos,one scar on the arm from a burn a long time ago.

Now for the BIG news JL Audio is about to release the GOTHAM in a few weeks or so I am told. Yeeeeeeeeeehaw. Yes I am buying one. Muaha ha hathis will be sweet. At around 400lbs(not 305 anounced)it will be one monster of a compact subs(a la Krell MRS).

I will have to take a day off for the Gotham day. Reference class in sound quality to build and SPL capabilities. A dream for bass fanatics with some spare change to sink into subsonic might.

[:D]

Junky,worse...certified lunatic is more fitting! One day I will be diagnosed with Subus Maximus,when subs will take more volume than I have left to breathe. Then I will contact Stereophile to have a small article about ...TheEAR.

JBL's GTI series are quite good performer,and JBL as a company nothing but respect for them.

Mike Bartells...the one with the Astro van? Very loud van over 174dB ...one.Not there yet,in a room its harder to get anything above 130dB without walls flexing like rubber. [;)]

EAR, maybe you and Colter could have a get together on a grand scale..... you guys are building a secret death machine aren't you??? [;)] I can just see it now triple MCM low stacks for the KICK in the chest, Khorns for the main sound augmented by a few pairs of lascalas... and round out the subs with the potent JL fathom and Klipsch THX combo.... all in a room about 18 x 10'. Gotta have 400 amps breaker panels and some Crown macrotech ma5000VZ or maybe a plurality of the newer Lab Gruppen's.[:o]

Well I do not want people to have a mug to link to the absolute audio madness and abrasive posting style. [:)] One day...

At least tell us if you have any body hair, tatoos or scars.

Inquiring minds want to know.

No tatoos,one scar on the arm from a burn a long time ago.

Now for the BIG news JL Audio is about to release the GOTHAM in a few weeks or so I am told. Yeeeeeeeeeehaw. Yes I am buying one. Muaha ha hathis will be sweet. At around 400lbs(not 305 anounced)it will be one monster of a compact subs(a la Krell MRS).

I will have to take a day off for the Gotham day. Reference class in sound quality to build and SPL capabilities. A dream for bass fanatics with some spare change to sink into subsonic might.

[:D]

TheEAR: Did that burn come from a subwoofer? You did not respond to the body hair part of my question. Maybe I shouldn't ask.

400 lbs.... so if it doesn't work out it can serve duty as a boat anchor. Is the price still around $9,000?

But you're not a bass fanatic.

Junky,worse...certified lunatic is more fitting! One day I will be diagnosed with Subus Maximus,when subs will take more volume than I have left to breathe. Then I will contact Stereophile to have a small article about ...TheEAR.

JBL's GTI series are quite good performer,and JBL as a company nothing but respect for them.

Mike Bartells...the one with the Astro van? Very loud van over 174dB ...one.Not there yet,in a room its harder to get anything above 130dB without walls flexing like rubber. [;)]

Come on EAR let your dirty little secret out.

You are stone cold deaf, aren't you. It's all feel for you, isn't it. Plus you only listen to piano solos so I don't get it.

Klipsched with Yamahas : Did you list BOSE as one of your brands?

I've been caught.......and NO! I'm sca-ert that I would get flamed off for those Bose speakers sitting on the Cornwall's. Figured most would think it sacreligious (lol). YES, I'm one of those 3-2-1 owners for my HT.

Now if you are referring to a Bose sub as a "performer", not even close, but it does the trick. Not as much output as I would like!

I wish this was possible,but dual GOTHAM subs and quad sealed TC Sounds (each dual LMS-5400/2KW woofer)monsters would be needed to keep up. To where hearing fails.

Have you EVER taken a spelling class?

[:^)]

There are so many people in this world who spell alot better and...and cannot afford what I can...so I do not give a DAMN spelling does not bring me money. I make gross typos,misspell...and...do well. [:D]

The moral to this sad story...[:$]

LOL. I've noticed spelling isn't a forte on this forum.

I think a few here type fast and do not read what they posted(I am guilty).I type with two fingers...looking AT THE KEYBOARD...and then press POST. The results are world class!

Klipsched with Yamahas : Did you list BOSE as one of your brands?

I've been caught.......and NO! I'm sca-ert that I would get flamed off for those Bose speakers sitting on the Cornwall's. Figured most would think it sacreligious (lol). YES, I'm one of those 3-2-1 owners for my HT.

Now if you are referring to a Bose sub as a "performer", not even close, but it does the trick. Not as much output as I would like!

We all have different standards don't we?

I wish this was possible,but dual GOTHAM subs and quad sealed TC Sounds (each dual LMS-5400/2KW woofer)monsters would be needed to keep up. To where hearing fails.

Have you EVER taken a spelling class?

[:^)]

There are so many people in this world who spell alot better and...and cannot afford what I can...so I do not give a DAMN spelling does not bring me money. I make gross typos,misspell...and...do well. [:D]

The moral to this sad story...[:$]

The moral of this story is that spelling is an aid to communication. It is not related in any way to money.

Just think howe haarrd iiiit woood beee too comuuuunicate wit eachh otter iff wwee all sssspellt evverytningg anywayy wweeee wanted two.

Spell checkers aside, I beleive that it is important to try to spell correctly. After all there is a lot of money to be made from winning spelling bees in this country.

At least you spelled DAMN correctly.

Being nice doesn't get you any money either but we still want to be nice to each other, don't we?