New to Klipsch

hondajake

Hello Everyone,

I just bought my first pair of Klipsch Speakers, the RF-25's. I got them new at a discount since they are being replaced. I drive them with a Jolida Hybrid int. amp. I have been very please with the sound much better than my B&W 602 S3 speakers I had for years. I got hooked when I heard Klipsch at Best Buy so I went to the independent stereo shop in town and traded in my B&W's and got the Rf-25!

Awesome awesome!

Welcome! Very smart move gong to an independent for a better

tryout experience than Best Buy. Makes for a wiser buying

decision. I've also heard the RF25 in a local shop. Nice

sounding little rascals and Jolida has a good rep so you're

probably far ahead sound/listening wise than most of the planet.

Thanks guys! I have been peaking around here for a few weeks picking up tid bits. Everyone that has been over thinks these speakers are great! I have a old Sony ES CDP with my system that I am hoping to get a Jolida Tube CDP soon. We shall see! But I am very pleased with the sound. I have a fairly large room and the speakers do well. Just awesome with live acoustic recordings sounds like I am there!

Audio Flynn - I am not far from you buddy. East Lansing down the street!

what do you like about your RF-25's that you didnt like so much with your B&W 602 S3? Both are very nice speakers, although have very different values.....almost as different as can be! I own the Rf-15's (size down from your speakers) using 5.25" woofers and love them. Although on a couple of occasions I have felt tempted to buy a pair of S3's. Both speakers are very good at what they do best.

The B&W 602 S3 is a great speaker. I had them for 4 years after owning a pair of Paradigm Mini Monitors for 3 years. The B&W's had a much more airy treble than the Paradigms. Which is why I bought them. After a while I felt that the airyness wasnt as clean and clear that I thought that it once was. Plus the B&W's dont have the presence that these Klipsch speakers have. Just the sound coming out sounds like I am really in a live cafe other than listening to it from the street. The clarity in the cymbals and acoustic guitar won me over. Overall, I am happier with the Klipsch than any other speaker I have owned.

I started with Bose 301 then the Mini Monitors, and then the 602's, and now the Klipsch. I started with Denon Stereo Reciever and now the Jolida.

Hello Everyone,

I just bought my first pair of Klipsch Speakers, the RF-25's. I got them new at a discount since they are being replaced. I drive them with a Jolida Hybrid int. amp. I have been very please with the sound much better than my B&W 602 S3 speakers I had for years. I got hooked when I heard Klipsch at Best Buy so I went to the independent stereo shop in town and traded in my B&W's and got the Rf-25!

Awesome awesome!

Yea, B&W's are junk. (I've actually never heard the 601's)

Thanks guys! I have been peaking around here

for a few weeks picking up tid bits. Everyone that has been over thinks

these speakers are great! I have a old Sony ES CDP with my system that

I am hoping to get a Jolida Tube CDP soon. We shall see! But I am very

pleased with the sound. I have a fairly large room and the speakers do

well. Just awesome with live acoustic recordings sounds like I am there!

Audio Flynn - I am not far from you buddy. East Lansing down the street!

I

am overdue for a Saturday listening session at AF house. Most Likely

after Christmas when I can get DR. NOS Valves to travel south for a day.

Keep looking at the posts would be fine to have you by for a listen.