Pics of Chorus setup?

leerocker

So i picked up some nice Chorus I's last week while my fiance was out of town. nice speakers. lets just say she doesnt appreciate the size and shape of these monsters in our tiny tv room. Anyone have any pics of chorus, forte or quartet in your set up that looks nice, that way i can show her in a bigger room they will fit right in?

Otherwise these speakers are going to have to go, bummer.

Thanks for the offer, I wouldnt go through all that trouble though. These pics have helped me overcome the size factor on these. In fact, im even planning on getting 1 more chorus for a center.

If anyone has got a single chorus 1 for sale please let me know [:D]

Thanks everyone!

Got a single Chorus 2 for sale but none of the original flavor.

Thanks for the offer, I wouldnt go through all that trouble though. These pics have helped me overcome the size factor on these. In fact, im even planning on getting 1 more chorus for a center.

If anyone has got a single chorus 1 for sale please let me know [:D]

Thanks everyone!

Got a single Chorus 2 for sale but none of the original flavor.

I think im going to hold off for a closer match. Plus you couldnt be farther away from me for shipping! haha. Thanks anyways though.

Man, after a long time searching I finally found my old pics:

speaker%20002.JPG

And just for reference, this is the setup I had previous:

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/HomeSetup.JPG

(posted as a link because it's big)

You can find the pertaining threads here:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/501124.aspx

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/385188.aspx

I
have since moved out of my parents' house and have my own place where
my speakers currently reside. Yes, my parents are awesome letting me
pursue my hobby [Y] This is my new place:

room.JPG

And you can find more pics in its thread:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/735528.aspx

I'm
not sure if any of these are going to be selling points to the wife,
but I suppose it'll give her an idea of how bad your peers are and
remind her to be thankful she's got a halfway sane husband (hopefully
im not making too many assumptions here) [;)]

ha thanks. speakers on top of the entertainment center looks pretty badass. How did they sound laying on the side? I know it's probably not a fair comparison because they are up pretty high, but if i get a 3rd chorus for a center and turn it on its side, any idea how that would affect the sound?

Apart from some odd effects on the stereo image (highs wider than the lows), they sounded just fine up in the air like that. It was infinetly better than firing into the side of the couch and chair up front. I took the pic right after I recieved the speakers, but a few months later (when I had time) I added a riser underneathe to tip them forward to point towards the listening position. They definetly sounded better when aimed right at you.

As far as the height...you can't really tell a difference. Human ears are by nature not very sensitive to height, moreso when it gets above eye level. I very much prefer to have my speakers higher than lower. But I wonder if part of that doesn't have to do with having grown up mixing live sound (where the speakers are always flown overhead). Notice my awesome low-ridin' listening chair that brings my ears right to squaker level.