For Sale DD18

rmlowz

New Price $2,000.00 local pick up only

That's a fantastic price for an outstanding sub ! With shipping I paid $3,150.00 for mine and it's worth every penny . If I had a bigger room I would take the road trip and snag it . But in my 16 x 22 room , I just don't need anymore sub than I have .

Willy,

What does "need" have to do with anything?

Hello,

The DD18 is a reference subwoofer in my opinion. I don't know if you noticed even some reveiws mention it, a lot of subs are always compared to the DD18. Klipsch makes great subs, I just repurchased the THX Ultras I change out often. I think you will here a more accurate bass with the DD18 and I have heard the sub you mentioned, This is my opinion don't get me wrong I am not trying to talk you into the DD18. If you want it and make the road trip great if not that's fine too. At this price I know it will sell soon. Just my two cents.

rmlowz

would that sub be a huge (as in big enough to roadtrip from SC to Texas) improvement over a RSW 15 in a 12 x 20 room?

Well Billy there's one way to find out . Let's test them side by side . Seeing as how mine is heavier why don't you bring the RSW15 over here .

would that sub be a huge (as in big enough to roadtrip from SC to Texas) improvement over a RSW 15 in a 12 x 20 room?

Well Billy there's one way to find out . Let's test them side by side . Seeing as how mine is heavier why don't you bring the RSW15 over here .

and run the risk of hating my sub from then on? Actually, that's not a bad idea even though we all know I will not drive to Texas to pick up a sub. I think it would be interesting to A-B them. Maybe when I move and it's downstairs anyway, I'll bring it and we can do that. I think the house will be ready late May.

At only $1900 someone grab this chance,its a deal you cannot beat! I wish I was even 100 miles away.I would drive to get it.

Absolute refined and powerful sub,has it all...and now super low price!

Got my gears turning .

Let's see ,

DD18 $1,900

Airfare to Texas $400 to $500

Rental van probably $300

Gas maybe $80

Lodging for 1 night $60 ; heck I've driven from Shreevport to Chas. on 1 stint . Maybe I wouldn't need lodging .

Couple days off from work between $300 to $400 .

Total $2,980 to $3,240

Still a good deal on this sub .

Hello,

One thing that I need to mention is this sub is a reference standard IMHO. I would not want to have a theater without another DD18. I reordered the same sub but in black. A wife request ( she said nothing in the room is cherry why did I get cherry?) It is part of her theater redesign new furniture and all. I think cherry is the best looking one it is beautiful.

rmlowz