I had to move :(

Timmikid

This is a shot of what should have been the listening space, but the sofa was put closer to the tv to watch that stupid WC soccer and now even the Khorns aren't visible anymore. Still a nice shot of a lovely last summer in villa Maarheze. I bring you these pics as an ode to my great times there and to you all who I shared many moments with, many times without you knowing ofcourse. Now I live in what used to be a Marine's sick bay in the dunes. No actually it isn't that bad. I will get you some pics of that soon. My wardrobe on those pics will be selected and provided by 'Audible Nectar' Dave. (Don't ask).

post-13557-13819318437104_thumb.jpg

Too bad about the move. That much space in Europe is living quite well.

Very much so. Actually this house is on the most expensive land of Holland. The king and queen to be were literally close neighbors. But o well, now I walk out the door into the dunes and enjoy the same beautiful nature... My pub is a lot further away though, more than an hour by bike! [:@] Which is a good thing probably...[*-)]

Why

That is if you don't mind sharing the answer with us.

Really awesome place. I know you are going to miss it. I would.

Well, the case is this. I have a contract with, I would call it, a caretaker company. Whenever houses or business buildings are abandoned for whatever reason (on the list to be demolished, renovated, owner can't sell or rent the place, etc.) this company gets a call to "install" one of us. We get to live in those places at a very low price to guard the place and keep it representable (as well as the neighborhood, nothing more depressing than nailed shut windows nextdoor) and keep squatters and junkies out. So I lived in a few adventurous places, where I would never have been able to live otherwise and... I was able to save enough to feed this ridiculous hobby. The downside ofcourse is, whenever the sword of Damocles drops, I have to move out within 2 or 3 weeks. Usually they have another address. I shared that big house with one other guy, he lived there for more than 8 years!!! I lived ther for almost two. T.

• Moderators

Why

That is if you don't mind sharing the answer with us.

Really awesome place. I know you are going to miss it. I would.

Well, the case is this. I have a contract with, I would call it, a caretaker company. Whenever houses or business buildings are abandoned for whatever reason (on the list to be demolished, renovated, owner can't sell or rent the place, etc.) this company gets a call to "install" one of us. We get to live in those places at a very low price to guard the place and keep it representable (as well as the neighborhood, nothing more depressing than nailed shut windows nextdoor) and keep squatters and junkies out. So I lived in a few adventurous places, where I would never have been able to live otherwise and... I was able to save enough to feed this ridiculous hobby. The downside ofcourse is, whenever the sword of Damocles drops, I have to move out within 2 or 3 weeks. Usually they have another address. I shared that big house with one other guy, he lived there for more than 8 years!!! I lived ther for almost two. T.

Good job, but as with all jobs...bad side.

I hope they don't demolish that building, it is awesome. I somehow feel better thinking someone with A LOT of $$$ bought the property and will restore it to its previous granduer????