I'm engaged

Invidiosulus

Michael,

You need to watch the Seinfeld episode where George starting doing the opposite of everything he naturally wanted to do....He had chicks everywhere....I mean models!!!

Congrats on the engagement...If you are too much of a softy to break it off if you can't have really big loud speakers, you could have her break it off....I find this works.

1. Install padlock on basement door.

2. Go down to basement occasionally and in a strange voice yell "It rubs the lotion on it".

3. Come upstairs and immediatly replace the pad lock back on the door.

4. It would help that with every fourth visit to the basement you operate a sewing machine.

I would give it a month and she'll ditch you!

CONGRATS! Irish are we?

Thanks guys,

I'm not worried about my speakers or anything at all. One night at her parents we had a long romantic talk about CD sampling rates and high frequency distortion and foldover frequencies and the beauty of listening to jazz on vinyl.

The only thing I've bought for my stereo since 2003 has been a pair of Bob's tweeters for my Heresy's so it's not like I'm really into it as a hobby, I just like listening to good music and so does she.

We went down to Marvel's house last night for dinner and listened to his Merlin>Moondog>LS system. She thought the Giant speakers were pretty cool.

If I were worried about not being able to put my hobbies first in our relationship then I would be a pretty selfish person and not ready to marry.

Having kids and raising a family is going to be a pretty time consuming venture but it's what we both want.

Thanks guys,

I'm not worried about my speakers or anything at all. One night at her parents we had a long romantic talk about CD sampling rates and high frequency distortion and foldover frequencies and the beauty of listening to jazz on vinyl.

The only thing I've bought for my stereo since 2003 has been a pair of Bob's tweeters for my Heresy's so it's not like I'm really into it as a hobby, I just like listening to good music and so does she.

We went down to Marvel's house last night for dinner and listened to his Merlin>Moondog>LS system. She thought the Giant speakers were pretty cool.

If I were worried about not being able to put my hobbies first in our relationship then I would be a pretty selfish person and not ready to marry.

Having kids and raising a family is going to be a pretty time consuming venture but it's what we both want.

Sucker!!!! just kidding. good music is what its call about, that and the ladies, you seem covered in both categories.

I knew something was up when he started wearing ankle weights to keep from floating up to the ceiling. The deer in headlights look...

Let's see... he plays bass and acoustic/electric guitar while she plays violin and fiddle (just noting the two different styles of playing). The both like bluegrass and celtic music. Do they look a bit Irish or what?

Bruce

"Love me, love my Klipsch!"

All kidding aside, congrats on starting a musical life together.

Bruce, you've got to be ecstatic for your son...she's also getting a pretty nice father-in-law with "cool" loudspeakers in the arrangement. Can't ask for anything better!

"Love me, love my Klipsch!"

All kidding aside, congrats on starting a musical life together.

Bruce, you've got to be ecstatic for your son...she's also getting a pretty nice father-in-law with "cool" loudspeakers in the arrangement. Can't ask for anything better!

I'm wanting to get to know her parents, after all the stuff Josh told about the Montreal trip. Yup, pretty danged happy about it.

Bruce

I imagine you are.

Montreal is such a long ways from Georgia, though...is your son eventually moving up there or will your daughter-in-law be moving down here, or are they gonna maybe move to Idaho or Maine? Family reunions should be interesting.

I imagine you are.

Montreal is such a long ways from Georgia, though...is your son

eventually moving up there or will your daughter-in-law be moving down

here, or are they gonna maybe move to Idaho or Maine? Family reunions

should be interesting.

We're planning on living down here for now, neither of us really want to live in Montreal.

Nova Scotia however...