Any metal fans on these forums?

ibanezhater

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankincense? Hey we're not even talking about Christian rock here... [:)]

"Christian rock albums are awarded in gold, frankincense and myrrh"

Well, if you really want to talk about Christian rock...

Here are some examples of kick-*** Christian metal...

Narnia

Seventh Avenue

Impellitteri

Rob Rock

Jacob's Dream

Divinefire

Theocracy

Even Crystal Ball (a Swedish power metal outfit) gets into some Chriatian stuff, such as "He Came to Change the World" off thier most recent album - Timewalker

"I'm sorry, but that particular track in that style, is musically elementary and lackluster performance, give me a break."

No.....Give me a break.

If you had been a little less mouthy and a little more courteous in your comments, I wouldn't have said anything.

The first time around didn't bug me, the second time did. A comment like: "Look guys, this band just does not float my boat, JMHO." would have been a lot more courteous. Don't you think?

But no, you ran your mouth instead.

What's up with these arrogant comments? Are you the Rock God that all rock-n-rock is judged upon?

Yeah, Judas Preist is some burned out 80's band.....I could care less. But your attitude could tone down.

Did you find your kitty? How's the turntable treatin' ya? That was one of the worst displays of "Netiquette" I ever witnessed...LOL....

With the skiing still pretty much sketchy yesterday, I pretty much found myself with nothing to do yesterday night.....

Friggan drove up to Springfield and saw House of Lords at Jaxx! This is the first time in something like 16 years they played in the US. That was such a kick-*** show, plus I was in the mood to go see a good live act anyway. Yeah, I could've picked any number of cover bands right here in Fredericksburg, but why settle for a cover band when I could see the real thing! I wished I hadn't forgotten my camera, though, as I was right there front and center during the show - probably not more than 6 feet away from James. Not only that, but that guitarist they got can really shred! I also picked up their latest album, World Upside Down, while I was there, which is not even officially released in the US yet, and got the whole band to sign it. Yup, one thing to listen to a band on CD, but another thing to actually see and hear them perform live.