Star Trek Bridge Home Theater

justin_tx_16

Wow, somebody with way to much time and money! Still, pretty cool though. Unfortunatly, that site is currently getting "slash-dotted", so it takes forever and a day for it to come up.

Ironically, have you seen those new DirecTV commercials with the Star Treck crew, with ol Shatner (Kirk) ohh and ahhing about his high-def picture on the view screen?

For those of us here that have dedicated HT rooms, I think I can safely say that we have a deep appreciation for what it takes to pull off a room like that. WOW.....my room is no where near as complicated and it took me over 2 years off & on to plan how the room would plus another full year and a half to construct. Not sure why, but I get the feeling he did all the work himself and personally I think he did a fanstatic job of making it rather authentic and subtle without looking cartoonish. No offense to anyone here (for I fall into this category too), but anyone can put paint on walls, install drapes/wall coverings, do can lights, install trim, and add serious equipment. But to pull off a theme room such as this or een Picky's room takes a bit of vision. My hats off to the guy.

Tom