RF82s sound FANTASTIC!

tgenius

Welcome!

I'm listening to RF82's as I type.  We enjoy these more and more every day.  My wife has enjoyed them as much or more than I have.  I think they represent the highest value in the line.

I'd be interested in hearing your impressions of the RB61's compared to the RF82's.  I am considering a pair with a sub for my study.

Arky I'm still penny pinching to get it done. [:S]

Not to hijack the thread, but ideally my plan is to have the networks modded and then purchase either a hefty SS amp or maybe dabble with tubes for a while, all around the same time of course. I currently don't have the room for an HT, so a hefty 2 channel system may be in order [:)]

Actually thats a brand I was going to look at. I've been following threads where several of you 7's people loved the qsc lineup; just pure mean power. I'd have to wait a while to look into it though. With rougher class schedules brings undesirable work schedules so earning the cash I was used to is a bit more complicated.