Dtel's shakin' down the house

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Dtel's sister scored Animusic 1 DVD at a Dollar Store in the last few months for $3.00 and promptly presented it to dtel. We had just ordered and received Animusic II a week or two earlier. He has listened to Ani I few times, albeit briefly. Well...everyone in the house is gone right now and he decided to pop Animusic I in the DVD player and crank up the Forte II system.

I was in our bedroom which is adjacent to the listening area. All of a sudden my 2' x 3' foot mirror hanging on the wall starting making a rattling noise. Upon closer inspection I realized the mirror, heavy frame and all was literally bouncing on the wall. I looked at the two wall hangings on the side of the mirror, which aren't exactly light weight and they were keeping time with the bouncing mirror.

I came out and told dtel everything on the bedroom wall was jumping and shaking, he just said "Uh-huh" and kept listening and watching, just like a damn man. I thought it was pretty funny myself, in all the time we have had the Forte II system, with the DIY sub my wall hangings have never jumped and bounced.

Well, maybe someone on here will be slightly amused....or mildly interested[;)]

Just in case any you want to make your wife's wall hangings "jump around and keep time to the music" while you "shake down the house", the song he was so intent on listening to was "Acoustic Curves."

• Moderators

DTEL:

I think she's trying to tell you that the "Music" shouldn't be making the "BEDROOM" wall hangings shake, rattle and roll!!! [;)][:$]

You are newlyweds, again, right?[;)]

JJ

Actually DoubleJ we felt like newlyweds in Hope. The trip to Hope was the first vacation dtel and I had taken by ourselves in over 15 years.

I sure am glad a certain someone wasn't accidentally given the key to our room earlier in the day.[:$] And...yes we are officially newlyweds again since that "triple wedding" in December. Thank you for remembering.

I was pretty amused with the mirror and the wall hangings. Like I said on closer inspection it appeared they were all keeping time with the music.