Circuit City closing 69 stores Monday

Fish

They will reopen for clearence Wed.There was no info on which stores.,just fyi. I'm not a big CC fan but I hate seeing any biz close,being left with only BB sucks even more,they're already off the hook and waaay outa line on prices.

They will reopen for clearence Wed.There was no info on which stores.,just fyi. I'm not a big CC fan but I hate seeing any biz close,being left with only BB sucks even more,they're already off the hook and waaay outa line on prices.

Uh Oh ,

Where did you hear about this , if I may ask ?

Uh Oh ,

Where did you hear about this , if I may ask ?

Nevermind , here is a link .

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/newstex/AFX-0013-14382687.htm

Closing 62 stores in Canada and 7 domestic .

Hope my local store is not one of the domestic ones slated to close . "Still have over 2 years left on my tv's warranty and it's starting to make a grinding noise , I suspect the color wheel ." Plus CC is a much better store to deal with than BB !

I don't know how our local CC stays in business either - I was there today snooping around and they've got a lot of open floor space. Their so-called "listening room" is a joke. I buy the occasional loss-leader specials on DVD's or music, or a few blank cdr's when on sale. . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . .. . . . . ....

Hope my local store is not one of the domestic ones slated to close . "Still have over 2 years left on my tv's warranty and it's starting to make a grinding noise , I suspect the color wheel ." Plus CC is a much better store to deal with than BB !

at least you have a BB in the neighborhood now, and it has a Magnolia's in it as well.

at least you have a BB in the neighborhood now, and it has a Magnolia's in it as well.

Looks like the CC here is not one of the stores slated to be closed .

Hey Billy the only stuff I buy at BB is media . Allthough I did purchase a fancy schmancy overpriced HDMI to DVI adapter there . Nice that it is in walking distance though .