Question for Bodcaw Boy (Roy)

ClaudeJ1

• Moderators

I realize we are a private company and can choose to publish or not publish whatever we deem necessary....but since I am one of two people here who post content to our website, I can say there are MANY MANY MANY things we would like to put on our product pages, as well as creating specialty sections, etc (we have a laundry list of "wish-we-hads")--more EASE data could very well be one of those things, but the people working here that need to provide the information (specifically engineers) are consumed with the business of building speakers.

People always seem to forget that we are still a relatively very small company for everything we do. The current amount of information packed into our website is overwhelming considering the few people that manage it.

We will continue to work in the direction of making the most information available that we can. However, if there is something we are not at liberty to share for proprietary reasons, we ask that you please respect our decision.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

However, if there is something we are not at liberty to share for proprietary reasons, we ask that you please respect our decision.

Sooooooooooooooo, no more comments about your ear lobes ?

[:(] [6]

I realize we are a private company and can choose to publish or not publish whatever we deem necessary....

People always seem to forget that we are still a relatively very small company for everything we do. The current amount of information packed into our website is overwhelming considering the few people that manage it.

We will continue to work in the direction of making the most information available that we can. However, if there is something we are not at liberty to share for proprietary reasons, we ask that you please respect our decision.

While some people may want access to certain information in good faith, others may want this access for reasons possibly detrimental to the current operations of Klipsch. That's commercial and business reality.

With their comprehensive website and huge product range, Klipsch presents themselves like a huge conglomerate with endless resources. I guess many forget that overall, Klipsch ARE a relatively small company. That's a good example of how one can be easily deceived...

I agree with edwinr in the fact that some people will tend to copy or "reverse engineer" the products that Klipsch sells. The averae Joe in his garage building a likeness will certainly not hurt Klipsch, but the information theives that have access to CNC equipment, coordinate measuring machines and the resources can definately hurt Klipsch.

I think that this is the line that is tred on a daily basis. Who is "privy" and who is not. I respect the decision of Klipsch and all the people that work there, why don't you call there Mark if you are so interested, and talk to someone...maybe send in information on the buildings you are interested in equipping and let THEM help you instead of whining. Two years in a row?? C'mon man.... give a little if you are interested in the info.

mas, you might be, and probably are one of the good guys. I thought Roy was paying you some respect in this regard. Maybe like Parrot was suggesting (although I don't know where his post has vanished to...) you could open up a dialogue with Roy.

mas, you might be, and probably are one of the good guys. I thought Roy was paying you some respect in this regard. Maybe like Parrot was suggesting (although I don't know where his post has vanished to...) you could open up a dialogue with Roy.

My post went where all the best posts go, Edwin. But, no, I wasn't suggesting that at all. Someone who responds to a serious request for info by saying he wants a note from mas's mother?

• Moderators

"Best posts?"

More like incorrect, presumptuous, misleading... and wrong.

Let's take this topic to PM with the interested parties, please, and include Roy if you have issues with his statements.

I've asked everyone to respect our decisions on releasing sensitve company information, and that really needs to be the only thing said publically about it.