Trey Cannon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Who is that white haired guy?

Thats Steve Phillips, Tech support

Trey, I hope he was wearing ear protection. If not, we have a great (could not have documented it better myself) occupational disease claim when Steve has hearing trouble. At least you can put Steve on the TTY unit when he can no longer hear what customers are saying, or switch him to monitoring us rablerousers on the forum.

Seriously, I know if it fun to push the envelope once in awhile, it's part of what owning Klipsch is all about, but I am trying to teach some of these younger dudes to be mindful of their hearing. I wish I had known what damage I was doing at concerts and at home with loud listening levels that only manifested itself in my late 40's. I get hearing aids before I'm 50. Great stuff.

I did enjoy the photos.

Travis

• Moderators

Late one nite, while listening to some tunes...we found that the 60th Khorn still rocks....

What in the world made you think they wouldn't rock. I am so jealous. I love those 60th Khorns, and I sure hope you guys have a pair of those beauties in Indy so we can view them again. That piano finish is beautiful...heck the speakers are beautiful. I love Klipsch.

• Moderators

If not, we have a great (could not have documented it better myself) occupational disease claim when Steve has hearing trouble.

Is it any wonder that all the world likes lawyer jokes?

No, they are great, I enjoy them myself. Of course I have never really heard one when from someone who had developed mesothelioma because he worked in a brake shop, or some CEO or doctor sitting in jail after being arrested, or from parents whose son I just kept from going to prison. No one is in a joking mood for some reason. I can't understand it, I like to kid around all the time, but they just seem to want ot burst into tears, or jump for joy. Geesh, they just have no sense of humor. I just tell them "if you thought that lawyer joke was bad, wait till you hear how much this is going to cost you."

Travis