Rounds 1 and 2 March Madness

I don't do my own yard i'm sure not doing anyone elses. [:D] I learned a long time ago I can't beat the book. I just screw around a couple times a year, $100 here & there. I like the underdog which sometimes can get me in trouble.

Bucky...you know better, go get checked out.

Phil...R/E is my gig, what are you looking at?

See you guys 2:30 central

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil...R/E is my gig, what are you looking at?

Nothing too big, just trying to move closer to Meri's work (Duke University). Right now she commutes about 1 hour a day, on a good day. We bought our house last June and our hospital in Danville is in shambles, so unfortunantly Meri had to take a job elsewhere. Turned out to be a good deal though as she is now Chief of Nurse Anesthetists for Duke and their 4 other hospital/surgery centers which wouldn't have happened for her had she not moved to Danville to be with me. She took one for the team!

Everything happens for a reason. Only problem is we got a whale of a deal on our house from a Neurologist who left town for the same reason we are. We have resigned ourselves to the fact that we will go from 6,064 sq ft to perhaps 3,500 sq ft for the same money, except this time we will have land!

Still a pain in the A$$.

So Phil.....you're going to be a carolina boy huh. Know Duke Regional Medical Center like the back of my hand...was my second home for awhile.

I don't have a horse in this race.... who are you guys for Memphis or OSU? I guess if I had to choose it would be Memphis...no reason other than geography.

Hope Buckster is okay.

Hi Tarheel,

I was born in Virginia but haved lived half my life in NC, including Wilmington! Went to WCU...not much to cheer on there. When Meri becomes retarded and wears her Dukey shirt around I, in turn, wear my "Tarheel uniform"!

For the game, I would have to go with Mempis also!

No No No! OSU -2 & over 135 & Kansas - 1 1/2 & over 130.

Phil...3500 is less maintenance & still plenty large enough to add a kid or 2 when you get around to it. Plus land to stretch out...not so bad.

Hey looks like I actually got my 1st 2 in.

I'm for Kansas cause I hope we can steal their coach. Reportedly his contract has a clause he doesn't loose any bonus $ if he takes the Arkansas job. ..Go figure. I'm a sports nut btw [*-)]

No, just lickin' my wounds, I had Memphis.......but....Ohio State played their best game yet, Good Bye Memphis........and then Kansas goes down to UCLA................unbelievable..................0 for 2 yesterday..........must turn that around today........GO HEELS....Run, Heels Run...............

What happened to all my basketball buddies? You guys have dates or something.

We are openeing a new restaurant in my hotel and last night was a trial run, so, I had an obligation to be there as much as it was very close to the last thing I wanted to do being doing right above being placed in a hole in someones basement rubbing lotion on it and right below listtening to Barbara Streisand and Rosy O'Donnel yell there political views at me through bose accumass cubes.

Phil.............your gonna' be a DUKEY...........that's fine......You own a Hotel???

Let's Go TAR HEELS Let's Go..................Run baby Run...........Shut down Jeff Green..........

HELL NO I'M NOT GOING TO BE A DUKEY!!!! I think I threw up in my mouth, just a little. No I do not own a hotel, but am a VP of a small hotel company. Been in the business for 26 years.

TAR HEELS TODAY BABY!!!!

You Ready Tarheel?