Rounds 1 and 2 March Madness

Fiance is watching something called "The Holiday" that when I rented it for her I acted gay just so the clerk would understand

Arky, What is 2 glens? I got stumped tonight. I opened a bottle of 12 year glenfidich, and it was a scew top for crying out loud! Oh the horror! It tasted bad also. I'm now enjoying a 14 year old Oban. You can't go to jail for that[;)]

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arky, What is 2 glens? I got stumped tonight. I opened a bottle of 12 year glenfidich, and it was a scew top for crying out loud! Oh the horror! It tasted bad also. I'm now enjoying a 14 year old Oban. You can't go to jail for that[;)]

glen fidich & levit

I think i'm sunk...man I love this chit!

Tarheel, Right now I'm enjoying The Belvanie Double Wood!!!!!!!

What a game....I knew it!

In the first half USC looked great until the end when they were completely winded. The TV timeout saved their A$$.

BTW, Fiance came downsatirs to see what the screaming was all about! Only problem is, she said I sounded like a little girl[:$]

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE................It's Carolinia Blue Today............Go Heels...........Georgetown lucked one out...Memphis still kickin'....Today should be interesting...........Couldn't stay awake for North Carolina game, but had no doubt..........I'm from the EAST, and I like the Big East, but Carolina is Basketball country................Bring on Georgetown.........

OB, I heard a rumor that you do not sleep, but here it is in your post that you do! Amen, it was a game though. Down by 16 and lookin kinda bad. A foul here, a foul there, a deep bench will get you a very long way in this tourny! Man, in the second half we rammed it up and down the court and USC were so tired at about the 10 minute mark that they ended up going one and out for most of the rest of the time.

Coach Williams has a bench that will run you in the ground............Bring on Georgetown.........We'll see who can run..........Oh Yeah, I sleep early because I get up so early, haven't slept well at all since operation...........not recovering as well as I'd like....might have to see doctor, am getting alittle worried........not breathing well at all..........Enough of that.......Big Games today and tomorrow...Gettin' down there.................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys I am up as well. What a very scary game that was. An ugly...ugly...first half...couldn't hit a thing. Hansbrough did little to help. But its the final score that matters. As I predicted wednesday the platooning made the difference. Some of their players were walking down the court at the end. A very Carolina last 10 minutes. If Hansbrough contributes Sunday we will be okay.

Buckster...Sorry you are not feeling well....go see a doctor! We need you for Sunday.

Phil....you were drinking some fine malts last night...how is the head this am? How do you have your scotch....neat or on the rocks....or heaven forbid... with water? Do you change drinks in the spring? I usually switch to Vodka in the spring.....Stoli on the rocks...Absolut or Grey Goose occasionally and then back to scotch in October.

Arky....sounds like the USC call cost you big? As Phil said...bet on UNC going forward and recoup some of those losses. And please....no more screw cap scotch.

Klipsched...happy vacation...just called for some younger backs to help me with the yardwork. Don't have the stamina I use to have. Did some days on the Appalachian Trail last spring and it kicked my a$$. A 42 pound pack was way to heavy...especially climbing up. Like walking up hill with a 4 year old on your shoulders.

Chuck

Good morning Tarheel! I like my scotch neat unless it's a blend, then I have it on the rocks. I understand though that cask strength scotch needs a very little water as all scotch's have water added from the distillery, unless it's cask strength. I have a Maccallan cask strength I have not opened yet.

I may switch to Vodka, or at least intermingle. I used to drink Absolute and tonic. My dad did some stuff in Russia over the past few years and would bring back their top shelf stuff. He said after a point was made at a meeting it was typical to "seal the deal" with a shot of vodka.

Arky may do some yard work for you if he lost too much![;)]

I used to backpack, but never the AT. I've done Philmont Ranch (Boy Scouts) in New Mexico. I remember snow in July at 12,000 feet! I have been a Boy Scout leader for years and love to take the scouts on trips. However, I have been rather inactive over the past 5 years.

Enjoy gentlemen! Time to go look at real estate!

Phil