Rounds 1 and 2 March Madness

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have a drink with you, Buckster, and Arky...maybe even Klipsched with Yamahas...but no Coca Cola....adult beverages only. It is the weekend ....EHHH.

Phil I take it the wife is not a BB fan? Glad you were able to compromise[;)]

Buckster....3 in a row on "right this minute"....for real?

Go Heels !!!!!

Chuck

1 more night before vacation.....and GO HEELS (this round anyhow)[:D], Florida, Oregon and Georgetown.

IMO (2) of these games should be blowouts (Hoyas and Florida) based on talent level, but ya never know!

Gotta couple chillies in the frig calling my name when I get home. Again, wishing everyone the best and see you April 2nd.

Klipsched...watching the game at work or will you be home to pop the cap on one of those bad boys. Where to on vacation? Anything special or just time away from work?

We go to a family cottage at Kill Devil Hills on the Outer Banks several times each year...its on the ocean and its free. Once I get there I don't leave the cottage except to go to the ABC store, the seafood market or out to dinner. Funny thing is KDHs is 250 miles from home and I am less than 3 miles to Wrightsville Beach and never go there.

Anyway thanks for pulling for the Heels in this round and good luck to you as well.

Hey Buckster.....starting to get excited?

Chuck

Klipsched...watching the game at work or will you be home to pop the cap on one of those bad boys. Where to on vacation? Anything special or just time away from work?

We go to a family cottage at Kill Devil Hills on the Outer Banks several times each year...its on the ocean and its free. Once I get there I don't leave the cottage except to go to the ABC store, the seafood market or out to dinner. Funny thing is KDHs is 250 miles from home and I am less than 3 miles to Wrightsville Beach and never go there.

Anyway thanks for pulling for the Heels in this round and good luck to you as well.

Hey Buckster.....starting to get excited?

Chuck

Yes sir, and big 27 inch monitor w/CBS reception on rabbit ears.......decent reception! Working til Midnight, but I'll have plenty of time to watch the tube.........ah chit, Butler up???? WTF Maybe I need to stick to Texas hold 'em

Nothing special scheduled for vacation, as this is a "use or lose" deal! Just catching up on yard work, etc. My parents and Uncle do the "time share" thing around Wrightsville Beach each year also, but seems I cannot ever get away.

cheers guys...about to drink my hangover off...sad huh?

My $ is on Southern Cal tonight...sorry Chuck, Buck & Phil. And Phil get a handle on that fiance of your's will ya. Easy for me to say 1500 miles away huh?

Arky...Cheers back at you....I've got to pace myself...happy hour started early and the Heels don't play till 10:00 pm. Anyway..talk to you about 11:15 if I am still up.

Klipsched....doing the yard work thing tomorrow myself....but someone has to. Helping Bluesboy move an entertainment center from his shop sometime saturday. He made it all from scrap wood. Oh to have some useful skills...

Vand 18 Gtown 8

Chuck

an ugly...shaky Carolina start...but there coming on. Carolina has always been a second half team anyway. Phil, Buckster, where are you guys. Looks like fiance got her way with Phil.

Yeah...I may sign off early and catch up with you guys Sunday. We can settle up then.