Rounds 1 and 2 March Madness

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At work and watching the tube myself..........managing w/a Coca-Cola (not my preferred beverage for this sort of event)

No problem, if you get wings instead of boneless breast at the meat store next time, you'll know why![:D]

Just messin'........load routing! Jayhawks aren't blowing them out, like I thought they would, but as my friend says: "They only play the first 1/2, to get to the second 1/2"

Yeah well I wasn't such a genious playing all those parley cards last week in Vegas. OSU will make a run. It's just the SEC is so incredibly tough in every sport, major & spring. Even little Arkansas has over 40 national championships in track.

Before yesterdays game, I thought Ohio State was pretty lucky to be in at this point. After last night I'm convienced they deserve to be here, right now. They are certainly showing some goo metal coming from behind. It's got to have built their confinence up and I think they may be on a roll now...Ut Ohhh...

Sorry you missed the memo Phil....the Salukis gave Kansas a run for it...the house scotch is Dalmore....I've tried many but for taste and price Dalmore is it. Still at $38 with tax it is still pricey...guess I need to learn that trick....what do they call it....sipping?

With a full weekend of BB and spring weather....74 here today...it should be a good break from work. 10:00pm for the Carolina game is a bummer though. I will try to stay awake long enough to post after the game....you know...to gloat.

Good luck to all...except of course anyone playing the heels[:D]

Chuck

Good luck to all...except of course anyone playing the heels[:D]

Chuck

[8-|]

My soon to be wife wanted to watch a movie tonight....I told her fine but at 10PM I have an appointment in my calender book. She non to happy...Oh well, you just got to draw the line somewhere.

Tarheel, I'll have a Dalmore with you tonight..It really is a great scotch for the price. Of couse if it is like last week, I'll also have about 16 1/2 drams of some other stuff also[:D]