Rounds 1 and 2 March Madness

Okay....I may peep at it...but little more. I want Ohio State to win there matchup for obvious reasons[:@] and Florida theirs. I guess Florida in the final. Note the lack of enthusiasm here?

Baseball moves to slow for me. May select some new jazz to order this weekend....someone posted a thread that looks interesting....info@concordrecords.com. Some eclectic selections.

Buck...I hooked the Quicksilver gear back up and it does sound great......

Phil.....you can't find a decent size music room in 3600 sq. ft.?

Arky.....picks for the weekend?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Phil's fiance, Meri. It has been a tough week for him, well all of us. I can report great progress though:

1. He stopped beating the children

2. He stopped kicking the cat

3. He shaved today

4. Speech has returned, even if it is very elementary

5. Vascular functions appear to be returning to his brain

6. slight mobilty in his right arm has returned

7. He can recognize shapes again

8. He has stopped mumbling "no, no. no. not that shot...."

9. he has regain bowel functions, mostly...

10. We do not have to chew his food for him anymore

With a little luck and say 8 months time he should be out of the wheel chair and using a walker. No Tarheel, I will not allow him the pleasure of a music room.

Oh...how is the restaurant opening coming? Was this a rehab space or new venture?

It was a refurb. We did about 60K in redecorating, etc. Monday night was the official opening and it went pretty good. Of course we need to work on kitchen time and portion size (way too big). Service is great and the food is delicious. Come on over and I'll treat!

Phil

Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't realize Phil had a bowel problem.......Hope everything comes out all right......................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the beauty of age! But heck, who am I telling!!!![;)] How are you feeling big guy? Go to the doc's?...I bet NOOO is the answer....[:|]

I really don't see Billy Donovan taking that job...........I'm sure he spoke with Rick Pitino about it.........If he guides Florida to a back to back Championship he can write his own ticket there............Too much pressure in Kentucky........Pat Riley would handle it, Big Time

Well Georgetown blew their wad last week I guess. How can JEFF GREEN do so little, Big East Player of the Year, oh well, he'll be back, Good Job by Ohio State..............Florida still rolling...should be good Monday night.......FLORIDA wins back to back...and for us East Coast guys, YANKEE's vs. RED SOX.......Yeah Man, it's Base Ball time..............I MISS THE N.F.L.............