Rounds 1 and 2 March Madness

What happened to NC? Just like the rest of the ACC, NO CONSISTENCY!

That is the SOLE reason I shyed away from the ACC teams this year. Not a good ACC year IMO.

Anyone catch the McDonald's All-Star game? Some good prospects for next year, and keep an eye out for those (2) High School Seniors going to Syracuse (Flynn and ???)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Florida! They earned the title. Arky, I'm just your typical spoiled Tarheel. We loose, I cry, pout, kick things, etc. Bad sport really.

Now time to move on.

Florida proved what they were made of. I really thought Ohio State would take it all.

KWY, your right. The ACC was a let down for me this year. I actually thought they were better than they were. The ACC typically shows well outside of the conference but beats each other up throughout the year. Oh well.

There always Tarheel football!!....no...wait........

I watched the whole thing actually.....

The post game interview with Noah he said "were gonna do it all day and all night long...I know ya'll don't know what I'm talking about but these guys do"

I must admit I have no idea what they were going to do except party....maybe???? I hope thats all[:^)]

Forgot to say congrats on the pool...a large one I hope.

Yeah...I was not very impressed with the interviews.....I guess they were not hired to be articulate.....and I wrote some off to their excitement. I will say you usually hear something a little more intelligent from Carolina and Duke players...with a few exceptions (Rasheed Wallace). Dean Smith's goal was to make quality men first and players second and Roy continues that tradition. It goes without saying that college for too many players is just a venue to showcase their talents for the pros and not an institution of higher learning. Oh well.

College BasketBall is so much better than the Pro's, the game itself, not the players.................Anyone remember when the USA teams were college students and not PRO'S....it was an honor to be picked.......we lost a few Golds and then sent Pro's, never been the same....College is supposed to be about getting an education, not a showcase for the Pro Bloodsuckers to get talent out of school, and allowing High Schoolers into the Pro's, for the sake of the (MONEY) game. The kids that stay in school and graduate should be commended..........an Education is a wonderful thing, opens alot of doors, ..........and I wish I had some........Florida's players did the right thing by coming back.......

• Moderators

Thank you fellow ACC'r.......around $150 I believe, but not positive. Onward to the next HYPED event(s)............BASEBALL!

Congrats!! I actually finished second this year. Not bad for a GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL!

[:D]

• Moderators

Well, I did have NC in the final game, so I was rooting for them! If they hadn't choked, I would've won [:'(]

It's all in good fun, though. There will be better years to come, don't worry! Now if my Hoosiers can just make it past the second round...