OMG epay "Three Klipsch Wood Box Floor Speakers Used Good Cond."

Tom Mobley

• Moderators

Michael,

This thread is now up to five pages. Only ONE MEMBER has left negative comments, while everyone else has been extremely kind in thier posts.

Some people have a "beef" with life in general, so I wouldn't place to much emphasis on ONE MEMBER'S negative statements.

I will again state for the record, as I know others already have that you are just one among many forum members here willing to share your good "bidding" with other members.

Again, congrats to all who benefited from Michael's straightforward, fair bidding policy on this deal.

Oh yea, guys there are "sisters" here too, so you may have to find another word for "The Brotherhood".[;)]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DW...how bout..."The Family..."...this happends everytime there is a "great deal" on a set of speakers or other item...many here TRY to be civil, fair and whatnot and it is easy to get upset with those some might think are being "piggy" (this is the word I use to myself whenever I think I need ANOTHER pair of Klipsch speakers...not talking about ANYONE else) with speakers...what it comes down to is those with the money can buy all they want...it is difficult to be patient thinking "it is my turn" to get a bargain...the seller can sell to whomever they want to and the buyer can pay whatever they want to...I have missed out on a deal that "should" have been mine (...and WHAT entitles me to that???) but I missed out to someone closer to the seller...it happends and we move on...so many people here are SO helpful that we could try to remember that...I try to remember that I am also living a pretty good life and when it is meant to be it will be...

Bill

un 'watching', does that mean bidding or just interested in how they'll do?

If you're bidding, bid. I'm not responsible for folks who lose out on an ebay deal because they're hoping to snag a super bargain at the last minute.

I bid once, with three hours to go, and offered a fair price.

What's your beef with that Keith?

I'm done here.

I believe that the posts by members here that I quoted are clearly expressions of interest. Personally,I would have privately asked whether they were going to bid if there was any question in my mind (following the tenets of the brotherhood), although their posts leave no question in my mind that they were interested in the items.

I have no beef with the auction at all, nor you.

Keith

Michael,

This thread is now up to five pages. Only ONE MEMBER has left negative comments, while everyone else has been extremely kind in thier posts.

Some people have a "beef" with life in general, so I wouldn't place to much emphasis on ONE MEMBER'S negative statements.

I will again state for the record, as I know others already have that you are just one among many forum members here willing to share your good "bidding" with other members.

Again, congrats to all who benefited from Michael's straightforward, fair bidding policy on this deal.

Oh yea, guys there are "sisters" here too, so you may have to find another word for "The Brotherhood".[;)]

There is no doubt that you have a problem with reading comprehension, among others.

The record huh? Give me a break.[+o(]

Keith

That's all cool.

I really wasn't interested in more Forte II's (ok they ARE fantastic, but I"m really out of room), someone else deserves them and I have two interested parties. So they will go to one of them.

I just wanted to hear what all the fuss was about the Academy. Never heard one. Might sell this one soon anyway. Just wanted a listen, that's all.

Bill H- please contact me.

Michael