OMG epay "Three Klipsch Wood Box Floor Speakers Used Good Cond."

Tom Mobley

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We try to look out for each other.. If someone is interested all they have to do is say so. Most folks on the forum will back off bidding under those circumstances.. Its nice to keep things 'in the family' so to speak.

dave

Sweet, these are a very short drive for me. From my limited experience on bidding on Klipsch speakers, the Michigan locals tend to bid them up hours and even days before the auction ends. Some people just don't get it I guess. Hopefully these will fly under their radar.

uh-oh, all the way up to 149.99.

pmsummer, I didn't look at the bidder list when I first saw these, I've gotten used to seeing a list of bidder1, bidder2, etc so often don't even look. Too bad the goof spelled Klipsch correctly, if it had been Klipsh or something this could have been a real bonanza. As it is guys interested in it Klipsch would have seen it anyway as it came closer to the date. I used to have searches running for the popular mis-spellings of Klipsch.

uh-oh, all the way up to 149.99.

pmsummer, I didn't look at the bidder list when I first saw these, I've gotten used to seeing a list of bidder1, bidder2, etc so often don't even look. Too bad the goof spelled Klipsch correctly, if it had been Klipsh or something this could have been a real bonanza. As it is guys interested in it Klipsch would have seen it anyway as it came closer to the date. I used to have searches running for the popular mis-spellings of Klipsch.

Tom,

Yeah, I know, but I was hoping to ride it as long as possible. :-)

And I HATE that new hidden bidder ID stuff.

I actually found this listing early on when I made an idle search for Klipsch Heresy shipping boxes.

You can tell he has no idea what he has by the description, the reserve is also probably low ? Good luck somebody !

You said it there. The reserve is already met at $149.

I was going to stop down and listen to them, but they close before I'd be able to get there after work. They also said you have to bring your own source and wiring if you want to listen to them.