Klipsch Stuff For Sale - Cornwalls, Heresy's, Maybe Khorns?

triceratops

OK, I promised last week I'd post some stuff for sale. I live in Eugene, Oregon and prefer local pick-up--but I frequently travel around the state.

First up is a nice pair of 1979 Oiled Walnut Klipsch Heresy Speakers. All original--I bought them from the original owner and I have the original boxes. Would prefer pick-up but these could possibly be shipped. I think $400 would be a fair price for the pair, but let me know if you have other ideas.

post-8531-13819329485772_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Devon. I've had a number of Heresy's over the years and this pair is one of my favorites. But I've got to pare down a bit so...

Here is a photo of the Heresy boxes. I think I will wait to post Cornwall photos until I figure out the sideways thing!

1 pair of 1984 Oiled Oak Cornwalls with factory risers and cane grills. All original purchased by me from the original owner. These will have to be picked up. I've shipped Cornwalls a few times and it was a lot of work making boxes that I was confident in. I just can't do that anymore.

Thanks Michael,

Everything is going well, I'm just trying to pare down a bit. I was up to six pairs of Cornwalls a couple of months ago. The only hard part is deciding which ones to keep--love them all! I'll shoot you an email and see if you can offer any advice to help me fix the photos...

Best,

Triceratops

Another pair of Cornwalls is from 1974 with consecutive numbers in Oiled Walnut with brown/black grills and original pie-slice logos. Alnico mids and tweets. A few nicks here and there but in great shape overall. I won't post the photos until I figure out how to fix the photo size problem. Also $850.

I was trying to figure out why there was a bike wheel in the photo... and then I looked at who was posting! [:D]

Beautiful stuff!

But I'm glad it's all up there and I'm way down here, or I'd be VERY tempted to make those Heresys mine.

Here is an update:

1. Thanks to PM Summer for the software suggestion. I will try to fix the photos later today. The rear wheel in the photo is a Burley Tosa tandem--it's my favorite tandem ever and I can't take credit for the design since it was built 5 years after I left the company. Yes, it is in the living room with the speakers. Yes, my wife puts up with a lot. Unfortunately Burley has fallen on hard times and the cooperative was sold to a corporation a few months ago. Bike and tandem manufacturing has ceased--end of an era.

2. The Heresy's are sold.

3. Both pairs of Cornwalls are still available. They had been on hold for a member in California, but it turned out to be a longer drive than he was able to take.

More photos to come!

I hadn't heard about Burley. That's sad.

For those who don't know anthing about Burley, imagine if PWK had sold Klipsch to Recoton (instead of to his cousin), who then completely dropped the Heritage line, shut down Hope, and had everything made in China.

P.S. Is it true that the sign over the freeway entering Indianapolis says "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter"?

Both of those sets are beautiful and your prices are quite reasonable too. I wish I could buy all of the nice stuff that's been offered here lately. Tuned is gonna be selling some stuff soon. Jeepers! Thanx for sharing though. Mark