For Sale Mint Pair RF83's

JetJockey

I have a pair of RF83 bought new by me from a local dealer Sept 30th 2006. They are furniture grade wood veneer finnished in Cherry. Condition is as new /mint.

reason for sale is upgrade to heritage line.

Asking $2200 CAD/$1600US, local pickup only due to size/weight. Live in Kitchener/Waterloo , Ontario. Approx. 3 hours from Detroit and 2 hours from Buffalo

Please, no lowball offers, I do NOT need to sell these.

Please reply to my PM here,

thanks for looking.

Chris

Well, I just got mine so I will have to pass, can some one jump on these?

Sorry you have to let them go, but after  EQ's demo last week-end (Inventor and I spent  5 hours at his house) I can understand what you are doing and would not be surprise if I end up going that way myself.
There is only one problem since I'm running out room  I don't know where to put my RF 3 so where would I set up one more set of speakers? Selling is not a option at this time.
If you do end up  selling the rc 64 let me know I would be interested in buying it.

just to chime in i did get a chance with falcon to go to EQ's house. i did like his heritage speakers. the only thing i don't like is the size. don't get me wrong they sounded great and from what i have seen around ebay, you can get them very cheap. (well cheaper than a new RF line). depending on size i might entertain that series of speakers....i just have to get my room built first and then see.

I have some LaScalla II's that I've had for about a month and just got an RT12-d this past week.........a good friend came over who has some B&W 802 Nautilus speakers and Sunfire amp..........He loved the way the Klipsch performed, and if you have space for some fairly large cabs check these out.

I really like the way RT12-d helps add the bottom end to music and Lord knows it really adds PUNCH to movies!

Later...

Steve

• Moderators

Thank you Chris,

The RF-83's sound great with my Sony STR-DA7100ES digital receiver.

Richard

You got a nice set of speakers there, very close to brand new and saved some $ also, good deal !

Now Jet, what are you think about replacing them with ? New, Old, what size small, medium, large, XL, or XXXL. ?

I just caught this thread and am amazed you made the switch JetJockey. I still have the 82s and have been wanting the 83s but for the last few weeks have been thinking I may go heritage when I upgrade. Id have to go used, but first I have to auditions some. I plan on making the pilgrimage in 08 or 09 and will make a decision after that. Of course, I get impatient and do irrational things so who knows. Let us know what you get and how they compare the the 83s, I will be all ears!!!