ebay - a nice place to vist

Guest " "

I found some tube boxes on ebay. Price was 7 bucks for 18. A little high. Shipping was 4.25 for priority mail. I decided to ask the seller if he could ship parcel post.

Q - hi, what can we do to reduce the shipping cost. I ship about the same amount parcel post from the east coast to the west coast for about a buck and a half. You don't need a priority USPS shipping box kit for this, you can wrap mine in a paper bag and just mail it parcel post.

A - We don't want your business - you are blocked from all bidding - if you can't afford S&H don't look - better yet stay off of ebay - anymore emails from you will be forwarded to ebay security - get a job - your desperate attempt to save a dollar is pathetic - nothing in this life is free - Scrub

I think this is "ebay rage"

Wow, what great customer service.

Arky

Actually I had something in mind that would set me back a few bucks...but I'm hoping he jst had a bad day.

Someone ask him tomorrow for a better shipping rate, and if he sings the same tune......

Someone ask him tomorrow for a better shipping rate, and if he sings the same tune......

Tempting.... But what happens if we push him over the eBay "psycho" edge?[6]..... At least you're on the east coast!![:P]

Tar? Feathers?