A SO CAL GATHERING IS NEAR, VERY NEAR!

I have been talking to lo123 in HT and he will be coming to my house on Sunday 15 April. He is expected to arrive at about 3pm but I will throw open the doors at 1pm for all those who want to come. I have a modest 2ch setup and a HT but it is all Klipsch (<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />Cornwall 2s (2ch), Fort'e1s, Quartets, KG1s and Academy (HT)). Bring your favorite material be it DVD, CD, LP or cassette tape. LETS HAVE A PARTY![^]

I have been watching this thread, and would really like to try to make it.  It is a little early for me to be able to confirm.

It is really kind of you to extend this invitation.

I will PM you as the date gets a little closer.

Enjot the music...

Cal--Great idea, but bad timing (for me)--I'll be about in the middle of the pacific ocean on the 15th. Taking my wife for a cruise to Hawaii to celebrate our 25th anniversary. It sure would have been nice to meet some of you folks face-to-face; but, hopefully this won't be the last opportunity.

You must be fully recovered--AND I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT. Enjoy the party--I'll definately meet you at the next one.

Steve

Cal: You're right, it's been fairly dormant. Hopefully something like this can help liven it up a bit. The intent for the group was to help facilitate get-togethers like you are having as well as other discussions that are mainly concerned with the local scene. The DFW group has been around for several years now and has been great. There is a lot more activity there, a lot more get-togethers, members informing others of local stuff for sale, as well as members offering their own gear for sale. Feel free to post your invitation to this group as well, that is depending on how many people you want to show up. If you'd prefer not to, that is also understandable. This is just another venue to get the word out as not everyone reads these forums on a regular basis. We do have one horn expert as a member, Bruce Edgar.

The DFW version: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DFW_Hornheads/

Cal - airline plans are confirmed, arrive San Diego around 11 AM, hope to be on the road before 1230 PM, looks like the 230 - 300 PM timeframe give or take a few minutes.

Can you please provide directions to your place and phone contact, PM works as long as you let me know something is coming, otherwise I don't check it very often.

owens2004@charter.net

My cell is 636-485-1011. Will I have reception as I leave the highway and head toward your place? Verizon cell, but free roaming.

Thanks for the invite, looking forward to meeting another Klipsh owner!

Cal - checked my email from work, now around 0930 AM STL time, your
email has not shown up. Please give it another shot to same
address:

<> owens2004@charter.net

If this does not work today suggest we get in contact by phone, I have free long distance on my cell.

Long Beach Grand Prix.

Otherwise, I'd be there.

Have fun!!

Allan, I lived in LB from 1963 until I moved here about 16 years ago. I am proud to say that I have managed to MISS EVERY LBGP ever put on!![:P] This will make another year that will keep my lucky streak going strong! I was against the first race and have never changed my mind since.

If you enjoy the event, God and Peace be with you and have a GREAT TIME!

I am sure that you would have come if it was another weekend and had more time to plan.

Wear your earplugs!!!