Selling off my 45 collection

Will be finished sorting out all my 45's tonight, and so I am extending this offer to board members FIRST, before going public. I wouldn't consider it a large collection (roughly 400), but the selection includes hits from the 1950's - 1980. Country, Contemporary, Motion Picture soundtracks, Disco, Rock n' Roll. I have stuff that I didn't realize I even had! Heck, I may even throw in those 12" EP Disco LP's of which there are about 35.

I want to entertain a local/regional exchange or sale, but if nobody is interested I will post them up on ebay. I will attempt to compile a list of artists tonight. LOL, at this point, I have more KC and the Sunshine Band 45's than one could ever imagine. Basically, they are TOP 40 hits from that era.

Bear in mind, these are from my DJ days, and most are still in very good condition. Can't say much about the sleeves, but the vinyl is clean. Played on Technics/Pioneer w/Stanton and Empire cartridges.

Maybe 9mm but no 45 cal[:D]

More like giving them away......most likely! LMAO......some of these still have the $.89 stickers on them! They are stirring some very fond memories, and shame I cannot use them today, but they've paid for themselves many times over.

Just got too much clutter in the back room, so automotive parts and musical items are having a "clearance" sale.

Plus, IF I re-locate, it'll be that much less to move of things I no longer use.

UPDATE: Still sorting, but it looks like 40% are from 1978-79 Disco or related, and now sorting by artist. I've separated them into (2) classes: Disco related AND all-else! It also appears I underestimated my count, so pushing the 500 mark. Very time consuming, but no worry OLDBUCKSTER, I've pulled the 45 and 12" EP disco versions, and earmarked them for you.

Should be receiving them in the mail in a couple days........lmao! It's a "Brickhouse" right?[*-)][:D]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm IN, even for the disco stuff.

I say to myself, "Self, sooner or later Michael has got to run out of room and can't take on any more stuff." But you just keep on going like the Enigizer Bunny. I think we need start a pool as to when Michael finally no longer responds to offers of cheap vinyl.

Travis