Anyone looking to sell a pair of either A or AA factory networks?

RFP

I wanted to check with you good folks to see if anyone might have a pair of Klipsch factory A or AA crossover networks that might be for sale. I know that a whole bunch of people have replaced their factory networks with the great replacements/upgrades from Bob Crites or Al K or others so, maybe there are a couple of bargain As or AAs out there somewhere.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Have a great weekend, all! [H]

Rob

I think I have a few sets.....I'm doing an inventory this week end and will let you know....unless someone else can step forward with a set.

I have 1 individual network........BEC recapped with the GE cans.......has the A/AA convertible feature (just install/uninstall a tie wrapped jumper to convert between the two types of networks). Pretty much unused by me....but used. Looks and works fine.

But only 1...(it was for my center Lascala....now has ALK JR. in it.)

$100 delivered to your door.

I have a pair on minty, like-new Bob Crites Type A's that I used very briefly in my K-Horns for $130 + shipping. I sold my beloved K-horns in preparation for the highly coveted Jubilees. [:D]

This is probally your best bet.....you can't get a used and unrestored set on ebay for that price.

I have a pair on minty, like-new Bob Crites Type A's that I used very briefly in my K-Horns for $130 + shipping. I sold my beloved K-horns in preparation for the highly coveted Jubilees. [:D]

Outstanding!

I'll take 'em... please PM your mailing address to me, figure out how much the shipping will be (the super-slow way, will probably be the least expensive and will work out just fine), and I'll get the $$$'s to you roght away.

Thanks a lot!

Rob

Jubilees? Wow! Keep us up to date on your progress. I hope to eventually get a pair.

I have a pair of La Scalas with the AA xovers. One speaker is in working condition, the other is in peices with all working components. Ill sell whatever.

Thanks, but I have already bought the pair of "As" from Bill...

Cheerz,

Rob