Will there be a Pilgrimage video this year?

I don't know about that. A video of Friday night could be somewhat interesting. [;)] I'd like to see video of the 2004 Comfort Inn mixer and also footage of the 2005 after hours in Craig's room. [Y] Anyone have any footage of Indy's finest knocking at the door over in Craig's room at the Holiday Inn? I think that was around 2AM at whcih time boomac, j-malotky, NosValves, gonzp and I adjourned to the lobby and continued talking until about 4 or 5 AM. That was fun! [:D]

I remember when Scott and I went to get more beer at midnight or whatever it was. The cops in the parking lot started to show us all the lights in their cop car. He even popped the hood to show us the second alternator[|-)] That would have been so funny to get on video. He was like a little kid with his toys. Scott and I were trying to get away from him so we could get more beer.

The Indy trip is always a good time....[:)]

JM

Naturally, those of you who know me know that I am always game to shoot a video. In fact, the 13 segments of my 2006 Hope Pilgrimage video may still be downloaded from this site from the "Download" section. I regret that I do not have any footage from the 2005 Indy Pilgrimage. I just have lots of digital photos from that, all of which have been posted to the forum at one time or another.

Trey and I have discussed, for the last few months, my videotaping some of the festivities of this year's Indy pilgrimage. I will be bringing my equipment, but because there will be no live entertainment this time, it's difficult to say what will make the final cut and what will wind up on the cutting room floor. My wife Verna will be accompanying me to Indy so I won't be filming everything as I want to enjoy time together with her as well.

I will say it here and again in a sticky post.

There will be no cameras or cell phones in the Engineering Dept. You will have to leave them at the front desk if you bring them.

I was going to ask if cameras were allowed, but as it sounds like attendees get to see things close to requiring non disclosure agreements I decided to only bring a camera for photographing the Klipshanatics outside the headquarters.

But then it occured to me that there may be some public showroom type areas where photographs would be appropriate... See honey, this is what I want, isn't it pretty and not that big (the right camera angle can make a somewhat normal house look like a mansion, so why not make a Klipschorn or La Scala look a bit smaller than a small refrigerator ). (remember the Southfork Ranch on Dallas?, the house while not shabby or tiny looks much less grand in real life)

My cell phone doesn't have a camera (industrial grade Nextel) - but really interferes horrendously bad with amplifiers and I'm sure other more sensitive electronics gear as well so would at least turn it off anyway....

Maybe you should make people sign a release and arm everyone with tasers should anyone try to gather too much information or get carried away in the engineering department

(OK, time to get back to work so can get some much needed sleep)

on second thought, scrap the tasers - someone would probably use one on me

I'm really not this nuts, not all the time anyway, mostly when I stay up too late and try to get up with the darn worm eaters

but that's just my opinion