Picking up some new wheels on Thursday

wuzzzer

Well, its home. Oldbuckster, this Mustang came with a complete Borla stainless steel exhaust sytem from the headers back. If it hadn't I probably would have installed some FlowMasters on.

It rained most of the way home so I wasn't able to drive with the top down yet. Supposed to be pretty nice next week though so I'll get a chance to then.

Nice.

We have a 2000 convertable mustang..Bought it new, has 32k miles on it right now. I traded my conversion van in for it so that the teens would have a small car to learn to drive. My daughter uses it primarily.

We have 5 cars now...but rumor says a retro camaro may be released soon.

Very sweet! I went to my dealership a few months back and the straight drive v-8 convertibles were on back order or production hold, I'm not sure what the reason was. Of couse my salesman is full of[bs]. I usually have to tell him that, leave, and wait for the phone call so we can start again on my terms!

I have a dodge ram 2500 with a hemi that I put flowmasters on, I took them off a few months later as they were driving me crazy!

We have a chick convertible that will contend with the worst of them...Chrysler Crossfire....automatic[:@]

The thing I have to remember when driving or riding is that I don't have as much hair as I used to...so....there is a burn factor going on!

Hammer it yet Wuz?............You'll enjoy the car, and in the end, that's all that matters............Deep down inside I still want a ROUSCH Mustang, maybe if I sell the Porsche, time will tell.....................

Oh yeah! Took it out on the highway, turned onto it slowly and hammered it at about 20mph. The 1-2 shift just about made the car do a wheel stand! I think there might have been some mods under the hood or to the tranny that the seller didn't know about. The exhaust sure sounds awesome...deep at lower rpms and it really screams at upper rpms.

Next week's forecast is sunny every day and 70+ for temps. Like I said...this is going to be a fun summer! [H]

• Moderators

Good for you, the people we are working for right now are big Ford fans. They have 2 Mustangs, The wife has a GT and he has the Shelby, 500 hp. Both cars sit under the carport with car covers on them and both have under 25,000 miles. Both look nice but I would not want to pay for them, I got over the car thing years ago, had many when I was young.

Good for you, the people we are working for right now are big Ford fans. They have 2 Mustangs, The wife has a GT and he has the Shelby, 500 hp. Both cars sit under the carport with car covers on them and both have under 25,000 miles. Both look nice but I would not want to pay for them, I got over the car thing years ago, had many when I was young.

As hard as I try to get away from the car scene, I just can't shake it!!!!..........It's like trying to walk away from Rock 'n Roll, I can't do it, always seem to get drawn back in, in the blood I guess. Hard to teach old dawgs new tricks........EH, Dtel............

ENJOY YOUR NEW RIDE WUZ..............................[:D]