I finally got on myspace!

Amy

• Moderators

You guys are funny [:)]

It's interesting how I've "known" a lot of you for years, but know very little about you...or you about me! I hope to add a bunch of stuff to my page in the coming weeks. I think Klipsch should do more "get to know ya" things with our customers directly (hence, the Pilgrimage). It's hard when your a manufacturer and not a dealer, but I hope to help break some of those boundries. We love you guys!! [:D]

If you want to be added as a friend, just send me a note!

That's cool. We are close to the same age I'm 38 and your son's birthday is 2 days after mine Mine is the 29th. Cool tastes in music and movies. Man what I wouldn't give to hear Zepplin on a set of good speakers. I may have to marry you! Just don't tell my wife. BTW you have a fine looking son.

• Moderators

That's cool. We are close to the same age I'm 38 and your son's birthday is 2 days after mine Mine is the 29th. Cool tastes in music and movies. Man what I wouldn't give to hear Zepplin on a set of good speakers. I may have to marry you! Just don't tell my wife. BTW you have a fine looking son.

Thanks so much! Tangerine is my favorite through the Khorns...

By the way, I've created a new photo album where I will upload a picture a day of something at Klipsch. Don't get excited, it won't be proprietary up-and-coming speakers, or anything like that! It will be more of a "day in the life of" type thing. Just something fun. [:)] The first one is up now...

Hi Amy. I see that the TV show "The Office" is one of your

favs. Have you seen the original British version starring Ricky

Gervais?? Much funnier IMHO. The entire series is available

on DVD...worth a rental. Gervais is a comic genius.

• Moderators

Hi Amy. I see that the TV show "The Office" is one of your favs. Have you seen the original British version starring Ricky Gervais?? Much funnier IMHO. The entire series is available on DVD...worth a rental. Gervais is a comic genius.

I haven't yet, but I have heard it's a great show, too. I need to check it out one of these days. I hate getting sucked into TV shows, though, becaue they take too much time away from movie viewing--which I definitely prefer! My Blockbuster queue is getting ridiculous...