3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Hey TH... Your Heels looked like---- yesterday. Lucky break saved them. A win is a win I guess. Going to have their hands ful with ECU next week.

Got to beat ECU.....I work with an office full of those guys.....almost like they went to a real school.

Thanks for the Ketel One. I cracked a bottle open fresh out of the freezer last night.....hmmm good.

Anyone see Serena Williams lose it last night? What a show!!! A suspension is a given.

See you at happy hour.

Dude- if UNC loses you will be tortured and harassed for at least a year- you may have to change jobs.Those 2 teams H A T E each other.

Sounds like I have converted you to the good stuff- Ketel- I am back to that myself-

I have not seen the films but I heard Serena went postal/ballistic/ nuts. Another spoiled brat sports figure that needs to sit for a year and think about what she did.Mabye she can hookup with Vick. She can throw fits while he kills dogs.

Cleaning guns from lst 2 weeks. maybe I will get around to mixing that drink. Cheers buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many vodkas.... switched to Dos equis... panthers got mauled as predicted. work is gonna suck tomorrow. shotgun shopping.. not a good thing to do while drinking. surfing for a sun nite football game.

plenty of Ketel left- drinks are on me. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grouting done and looking pretty good...just have to seal in a few days. Had a few drinks with daughter-in-law and her fiance last night....stayed up a bit too late. Settling down with a few beers, watching the bears, eating steak and potatos and enjoying the last night before work. Have one on me, Go Bears!

Yabba dabba do.....weekends almost here. Time to hang up the key board, carpenter's apron, or monkey wrench. Not a drop of alchol this week and no tunes....to busy with the kitchen makeover and work. Heading to the Outer Banks middle of next week for a few days of r&r....Kill Devil Hills to be exact.

Win21 skipped out on his tab last night (the old side door routine)....so last one here gets to pay.

Cheers[D]

Heading to the Outer Banks middle of next week for a few days of r&r....Kill Devil Hills to be exact.

Vacationed a week there around July 4th with my wife's aunt's family. One of those overly expensive rentals on the beach. Had a blast. The Wright Brother's National Monument was really cool.

Good luck on your kitchen makeover and work. Maybe some tunes to work too 'cept you might be makin' too much noise?

No libations here. Probably nothing stronger than sweetened blackened tea or diet soda.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

I'm outta the office to grab some water softener salt on the way home and I think the kids'll be gone for the evening.

Hi bl.......We are on Virginia Dare Trail.....walking distance to the monument. Like to go there on our anniversary week since the crowds have thinned out.

Man you came a long distance to get to the beach! Funny....I live 2 miles from Wrightsville Beach but drive 250 miles to get to the Outer Banks.

Great weekend back to you and the wife.

JB...that friday commute from Pluto must be hell.

Where is the Queen City sushi boy?

waiting for idratherhunt to show from college- heading here this weekend.sneaking out for a late dinner- cuting in on my drinking time- gotta drive.

heading out for a hunt this weekend if we dont get rained out- if so- guess we will ahve to just drink black .. jack and listen to some tunes over some cigars

Somebody else got the tab- I sorta forgot- LMAO.

TH your heels will be tested tomorrow- my Panthers will continue to suck- count on it- Atlanta will murder them.

Tonites drinks are on me....Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you came a long distance to get to the beach! Funny....I live 2 miles from Wrightsville Beach but drive 250 miles to get to the Outer Banks.

You know, we do the same thing. In three weeks we are dropping the kids off with the grandparents in little Washington and the better half and I spending a long weekend there.

Oh by the way, I'm hoping the Pirates have there game face on and Pinckney is out of his funk today. Hope its a good game.

We are on Virginia Dare Trail.....walking distance to the monument. Like to go there on our anniversary week since the crowds have thinned out.

That sounds familiar... .may have been the same street as I think the monument was just down the street. I think we drove but probably less than a mile.

My wife's Aunt and Uncle started going yearly a few years ago, we've been able to go 2 of the 4 times they've invited us. They are so much fun to be with we go when we can. A week on the beach mostly on somebody else's dime - how can you not go? The other time we made it was to Emerald Isle maybe a block off the beach. I'll take Kill Devil Hills over Emerald Isle anyday just for the Wright Brothers' Monument. Of course being right on the beach was cool - got to feel like a beach bum for a few days.

Looks like Emerald Isle is pretty close to your neck of the woods.

Washing down lunch with a diet cherry Pepsi.

Yes E. Isle as well as the S. Carolina Beaches are all close. As far as the strand and waves Wrightsville Beach is my preference but parking is metered and hard to find.

My Tarheels rolled over East Carolina rather convincingly today. Sorry chilibone.

Win21 must be out shooting birds. Weather took a turn for the better. Idratherhunt probably shot more birds[;)]

Back from dinner. Swordfish topped with crabmeat and crem brulee for dessert. A Belvedere martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives....hmmm good.

Th congrats on the game- did not see it- heard ECU stunk up the field pretty well. Hunted with ECU buddy yesterday. He was not happy. Idrather hunt did kill more birds- nothing was flying- I blanked- did not fire a shot. He fired 2 shots and killed 2 doves. Young eyes and reflexes.

Prime beef tenderloin last night with 2004 Foley claret that I bought for dirt cheap from a resturant that was going belly up.A 2nd bottle of Larkmead Merlot 2002 afterward. Killer.

Having a Ketle and OJ in a few mins for my traditional Sunday brunch. Panthers will get murdered today. Falcons will roll. I will have to get liquiored up to stand to watch it.

Since I skipped out on my tab earlier I will get the Sunday damage. Have one (or 2) on me. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holding down the fort- Powered by Ketle martins as of late. Bought some infused mango Finlandia on the advice of a friend- terrible!!!!!!!!! maybe I can find something to mix it with-- any suggestions?/ hate to pour the stuff down the sink.

Free mango infused Finlandia on me- If anybody out there likes it