3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I let both my boys have the good spots Monday at the dove field . I found a shady place and shot a few stragglers. my boys limited out and I got 9. Guess TH will have another service for the 2nd round of tasty critters. We have most of the cut corn in the surrounding area leased so this could be a benchmark season. My shoulder feels like on big bruise today.

My buddies and legeal drinking age son made short work of my liquior and beer stash. like a flock of locust. The cabinet is bare

headed home to crack a cold one. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening from the coastal bend boys. I having a couple of my usual Makers Mark as a toast to my sister who just passed away. Headed to Ft Worth in the morning for the memorial and then on to hot 'lanta to monitor the packup and shipping of the usnret abode. Back down here next week, sure wish the misses would find us a house soon.

I need a Level III NDI/NDT tech that wants to move to Corpus.....

Mike- sorry about your sister- bummer- raise a glass- RIP- Hope you get settled soon so I can drag CB down to harass you.

Id rather- WT%????? How the ---- did you get in here??? is there not some kind of filter or something to monitor who we let in???? There goes the neighborhood. As for my shoulder most of the dammage occured on SATURDAY- you know-- opening day- when you were at the Braves game kissing up to sweetie pie while the real men were hunting. Anyhow- stick around. These other guys have forgotten more that we will ever know about audio gear.

Stopping off to look for some of the on sale EWSB tonite to see if they have it up here as well. Back to the Ketel last night and yes there is a difference.

Cheers gents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, Miller time for me has come and gone. Good night gentlemen.

Good night JB.

For those of you still awake.....time to hang up the old pencil, hammer, waffle iron or whatever and welcome to the weekend. The bar is open. I'll have a whisky on the rocks. We will leave the tab for stragglers so get here early. I'll save you a seat[D]

WIN21 reports as odrered. work work and more work.no drinking no fun. sorry dove hunt yesterday- birds have moved on. more will move in as soon as more corn is cut. Not only am I a salesman- now I am a ---- bill collector-chasing late invoices- nice.

Panthers gonna get stomped today.. Hey TH... Your Heels looked like---- yesterday. Lucky break saved them. A win is a win I guess. Going to have their hands ful with ECU next week.

Vodka and Dire Straits.. I hate you guys.

NFL free weekend on Direct TV this weekend. All the games aired free. Betting ready with a Ketel with a little OJ and grenadine. Maybe catch op on some music until the games come on.

Free Ketel on me- have not had time to drink much of mine- plenty for all... Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!