Ot kitties anyone?

There COULD be a "pre-Jube" drawing for them... everyone who wants their name in the hat for the Jubes must ALSO accept the risk of having their name pulled out for these prior to the final draw.

Of course, to protect said kittens, the recipients must in the future, be able to produce pictures of the cats on an hours notice with the current day's newspaper date clearly visible.

ya...that's the ticket.

There COULD be a "pre-Jube" drawing for them... everyone who wants their name in the hat for the Jubes must ALSO accept the risk of having their name pulled out for these prior to the final draw.

Of course, to protect said kittens, the recipients must in the future, be able to produce pictures of the cats on an hours notice with the current day's newspaper date clearly visible.

ya...that's the ticket.

You are taking all of the fun out of it.

I took in a 9 week old stray 8 years ago and he turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. He passed away in my arms early last month from kidney failure.

All calico felines are female.

That's not totally true. It is very, VERY likely they will be female but it doesn't happen all the time.

post-5564-13819334653838_thumb.jpg

I took in a 9 week old stray 8 years ago and he turned out to be the best think that ever happened to me. He passed away in my arms early last month from kidney failure.

Eventhough I abhor cats of all types, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy nor ever forgotten when a beloved pet dies.

Take care Tom. I'm sorry for your loss.

Michael, what are to trying to pull here?

Those sweet little micro cats can't possibly be satifactory - everyone knows you have to have big powerful cats to really know and enjoy what cats are all about. Sure, those little tiny cats are superficially attractive and may make sweet little sounds but a real true cat lover will only be satisfied with a fully matured full sized powerful cat. Those that prefer those little cats don't know anything about real cats.

post-16099-13819334672758_thumb.jpg