When are you coming in? Wednesday, Thrusday, Friday, or Sat? Klipsch Pilgrimage 2007

First of all, welcome to Indy!!

Un officially Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights are whatever happens get together nights. (Friday is a mixer at the hotel.)

For those that get in earlier, lots to do, and see, and hear in Indy during the day and night time too.

If your coming in earlier, (Wednesday on...) let me know. We will keep a list and if your at all interested possibly have some options of things to do you may want to participate in.

I have a friend in town with THOUSANDS of great LP's for sale. (Older jazz, and Rock, Symphonic ones too... good to great quality great stuff for sale..CHEAP cause he wants to get OUT of the LP business.. ) I can point you in some good directions to hear great Klipsch gear, or we might all hook up for a movie (With Klipsch speakers) or hang out and BS over some good food and drinks.. Really, it all depends on how many people and who wants to do what?

I am trying to make my schedule flexible this week as I live in Indy Wednesday night on, so let me know.

The guys at Klipsch have lots to do. Trey Cannon and crew will be too busy to do much of anything as everything they are planning to do for us has to get done by Friday night and the tour is all day Saturday and Saturday night too.

You can PM me, or post it here your arrival time, if you wanna do something.

Roger.. aka IndyKlipschFan Out of "drive time" I am 30 - 45 max min away from Klipsch Headquarters.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you Thursday night then Christie! Have a safe trip and tell Buddy hello. I brought his kitties were in the house tonight, they'd get separated and cry and cry for each other then find each other and cuddle up in each others paws. They are SO CUTE!

• Moderators

Michael,

I am pretty sure we are going to bring the kittys home. Buddy is so excited about seeing you. When someone asks him why we are going to Indy he says, to visit our friend, Michael. And...he is really looking forward to practicing martial arts with Dr. Who. BTW....he tested for his next belt this past Saturday. There were about thirty others testing and Buddy won the "Superman" award. There was only one "Superman" award and he was the recipient, we are so proud of him. He is quite the "little man".

I'm leaving Knoxville on Wednesday morning, heading to Cincy and Piqua Ohio to visit some friends/family.

I MIGHT head on over to Indy Wed night, depends on where I am and how tired I am.

I otherwise plan on being in the Indy area on Thursday for my checkin to the hotel and culinary treats.

coytee...Piqua, Ohio ... mmm http://www.kewpee.com/ ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks, now I am starving!!

I am totally lost as to how we connected Piqua to Kewpee???

Aside from that, I was pretty tickled to see the main road OUT of Piqua (Hwy 33 or maybe 133?) drive RIGHT INTO Indy!! I might take that 2 lane country road instead of driving back to Dayton & taking 70. Smell the roses kinda thing.

coytee, You can tell me how good they are when you get here! Piqua was one of the hometowns of the very first Kewpies. A few years ago, at the midwest audio fest, I think Paul Parrott,

Craig, myself, and it might have been DeanG... Ate there 3 times in 2 days..LOL.. Yes they were just that good... and cheap! hahahahah Wait, that was Lima, Ohio.. hahaha see old age is settling in here... NEVERMIND!!

coytee...Piqua, Ohio ... mmm http://www.kewpee.com/ ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Thanks, now I am starving!!

I am totally lost as to how we connected Piqua to Kewpee???

Aside from that, I was pretty tickled to see the main road OUT of Piqua (Hwy 33 or maybe 133?) drive RIGHT INTO Indy!! I might take that 2 lane country road instead of driving back to Dayton & taking 70. Smell the roses kinda thing.

Bill, that'll be one Slllloooowwww drive, but if you've got time, it'll be quite the rural thang.

Wednesday: A mainly sunny sky. High 86F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Wednesday (24 hours): Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Thursday (24 hours): Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 60s.

Friday (24 hours): Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.

Saturday (24 hours): Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 60s.

Sunday (24 hours): Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.

Gonna be hot!