When are you coming in? Wednesday, Thrusday, Friday, or Sat? Klipsch Pilgrimage 2007

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay,

We won't forget about you...you have my cell number...just call...and anyone that reads this remind me that I have to pick Jay up at the bus station???? Wherever that is?

Thanks, and I wasn't worried you will forget me..... I just wanted to get my post up [:)]

Jay,

We won't forget about you...you have my cell number...just call...and anyone that reads this remind me that I have to pick Jay up at the bus station???? Wherever that is?

I'll get you a map from my place to the Greyhound station Christy. It's downtown so you can see some sights of Indy on the way.

Jay,

Thanks, and I wasn't worried you will forget me..... I just wanted to get my post up [:)]

geeesh, 8600- where'd HE come from????

Verna and I will be arriving some time Friday afternoon, depending on what time Michael Hurd reaches our house on Friday morning as we are "caravanning" it down to Indy. The big question is: I don't know how well I am going to weather this trip because I have really done it to myself this time!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I took a "vacation" two weeks ago so that I could concentrate on remodeling our back yard landscaping. My goal was to remove all of the wooden stake borders along the berms and install brick retaining walls in their place and also install a water fall and a fireplace. The waterfall is in and functioning, but it still needs tweaking and more boulders. The fireplace is in and functioning and about half the retaining wall is in. Those of you who know me, also know that I am a very large man and I sit and work at a desk in front of a computer for most of the day. In other words, I am way out of shape. During the course of my week off, I was constantly standing, kneeling and squatting, standing, kneeling and squatting; which took its toll on me: I have succeeded in pulling all three major tendons on both knees, pulled both ham strings and strained both calf muscles! Hence: "Picky ain't walking too well right now!"

As time goes on, I have been slowly getting better, to the point where I am very sure we're going to make the trip. But some of my activities might be curtailed a bit while we are there. So please bear with me; I will try to do as much as I can to help with things. Thank goodness that Verna will be there to help me. We are VERY much looking forward to this trip! We'll see you all very soon.

Here is a photo of my unfinished, "Nemesis":

post-10177-13819334846238_thumb.jpg

OOPS our house is Multi levels.. We will figure it out. Maybe bring some of your magic recipie for long islands...?? We will at least feel better! Looks fantastic... Your hired!

Roger: That shouldn't be a problem so long as there is a hand rail on the stairs. I'm just slow is all.

Leaving as soon as possible in the morning, been super busy, lots of work to do still before I head out, today I changed a rear wheel cylinder, rear brake hose, and did brake lines to the right rear and left front wheel on my car. Checked over everything else, short of catastrophic failure, I expect to be at Picky's Thursday evening. About the only thing I am not sure of would be the fuel pump taking a dump on the way, or the alternator dying. Other than that she is good to go!