How many of you.....

dkalsi

Well, the only decent DVD player I've had before this was a Harman/Kardon unit that retailed for something like $400 that I bought factory refurbished on eBay for around $90. The oppo is better in every way, picture, sound, everything. Doesn't make older movies look that good (of course nothing really can) but newer ones and especially animated ones look amazing.

What kind of car is in your avatar?

I check local craigslist and ebay daily and need nothing too. Will buy if it's a good deal though. I've got some good deals off both. Just picked up a nice used Carver CD player for $20 off craigslist local a few weeks a go a few miles from my house. No remote and I had to fix a little something with it, but it is perfect now.

search craigslist or local e-bay everyday for a pair of Klipsch. Doesn't matter what you have, or if you even need anything.

Am I suffereing from some sort of desease?

Sometimes I seach Chicago craigslist simple because I have a cousin living there, if I can't have them, I feel better if he purchases (dont ask why)

This is another sympton that you have "THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!"[:S]

I don't know much about Craiglist, but I am always searching Audiogon and Ebay for...something! Right now, I am loking for Adcom GFA5500 amps, ADS HT300 speakers, Adcom GTP602 tuner/preamps, yadayadayada. It's always something. Just ask my wife!