Yeah, well @ 2AM in Steak & Shake he explained the relationship between you two. In short, he said you were the one person he just didn't like or get along with.

We asked when your replacement was going to show up. [:o]

What doesn't come across in Roy's posts is his ability to deadpan. Coytee & I were like really? Roy said yes. You're kidding. Roy said yes. You guys don't get along? Roy said no. You aren't kidding? Roy said no. What? Roy said "I am kidding." You are kidding? Roy said no.

Roy should be a helluva poker player.

Yeah, well @ 2AM in Steak & Shake he explained the relationship between you two. In short, he said you were the one person he just didn't like or get along with.

We asked when your replacement was going to show up. [:o]

What doesn't come across in Roy's posts is his ability to deadpan. Coytee & I were like really? Roy said yes. You're kidding. Roy said yes. You guys don't get along? Roy said no. You aren't kidding? Roy said no. What? Roy said "I am kidding." You are kidding? Roy said no.

amy used to be called bertha. but she changed her name to have three letters like mine and then she want it to end in a y.

isaiah 40:21

roy

Or an engineer.

If you spend some time with Roy you will find he is truely the "HORN GUY" [8-|]

Thanks for the Jubs Roy

mike tn[:)]

no problem miketn. nice to see and talk with you again. take care of that pretty girlfriend.

isaiah 40:26

roy

Roy remember to never

Bite the hand that feeds you!

*edit* that was my response when Roy called us pilgrimagers and everyone out there that are passionate of Klipsch, nuts! I quickly responded, "don't bite the hand that feeds you!" and Roy quickly realized his err and just smiled!

Is that old boy Roy a good lookin' cuss, or what ???????????? Really, alot of good pictures starting to show up, thanks for posting them for us that didn't go...................

hey bucky,

you checked your glasses lately?

isaiah 40:14

roy

Yeah, your right as usual........there is a finger print smudge on them........Don't call me bucky !!!!!!!! Someday our paths will cross......