Blasphemy: Dutch Boy goes to the Dark Side

• Moderators

As I reported recently, our forum brother Timmkid (Tim) and his three friends recently swung through Austin for a Holiday. Tim bought my MX-110 and got it all shipped off safe and sound and is enjoying it with his MC-30's back in The Netherlands. After visiting Austin for a few days they checked out some of the other areas in Central Texas like Lukenbach, the Alamo, etc. However, I have come to learn that while Tim thought he was not being watched he snuck off to audition some of the other guy's stuff. Here he is caught red handed.

post-15134-13819335095218_thumb.jpg

[:@]Travis, you $^*%%. [;)] O yes, you can question my priorities alright. I almost quit my job to stay just a little bit longer (about three weeks). I got invited to the Kerrvill festival. How stupid can you get? Ten years ago I would never pick loyalty to my boss over a chance of a lifetime. Maybe I'm just not a rambling hippie anymore. Grmbll! It's not over until we decide it's over! Pretty soon it's time for a sabbatical. I've always wanted to say: "Take this job and shove it!" [<:o)]

That mall is horror indeed, although I must say those GAP underpants really feel good... [Y]

Bose? What's that? I have no idea what you are talking about... [:$]

...With a feeling of melancholy, magic and loss, he strolls down to the fridge to open a heineken, which reminds him he has to get a dozen cans of Lonestar beer tomorrow to continue his experiment (see http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/920869.aspx) exploring the causal relation of natural beauty of Texas women and diet (lonestar and steaks mostly)...

O BTW. Max thanks for the compliment!