WO Chorus FS

ClaudeJ1

Really nice!! Great price!! Wish the "Minister of Finance" (MOF... sorta like WAF...) would let me go for something like that....

Understood. My fiancee co-signed for my original Klipschorns 30 years ago this year, right before we were married. They arrived right after the honeymoon, so she left for the day so my 2 music buddies and I (with some imported beers) could set them up and enjoy them. She also arranged for me to tour the factory in Hope for my 31st birthday 22 years ago. She came along and we spent the day with Mr. and Mrs. Paul W Klipsch. What a woman!!

Pair in excellent condition. Consecutive serial numbers. Detroit Area. Pickup only. Asking $595. will deliver to 50 mile radius.

So why couldn't you be in Atlanta or someplace closer? I would jump on that if I were close by.

Bruce

Pair in excellent condition. Consecutive serial numbers. Detroit Area. Pickup only. Asking $595. will deliver to 50 mile radius.

So why couldn't you be in Atlanta or someplace closer? I would jump on that if I were close by.

Bruce

OK, so how about if we meet for lunch in Cincinnati, then? I'll bring the speakers, you bring the cash.