New woman in my life, and my wife approves! Pics Re Sized.

IndyKlipschFan

Just having fun with the idea... hahahaha

The only thing that is creepy, is once in a while I forget she is there... I turn on the lights.. to go downstairs.. for like 1/10th of a second.. scares me someone (The manaquin) is in there.. hahahahaha

I just wanted a crazy title for this thread so people could laugh is all... If you do not laugh... it is creepy! hahahahaha

She might look great in Klipsch gear too.... hahahahahaha

She looks...Perisian, perhaps?

Your so good.... And now... ( as they say on NPR with Paul Harvey.... ) You know the rest of the story! hahahahahahaha

Hunt you have a great eye for details!! Did you, or your other 1/2 work there? Its where the DVD / CD cart came from too!

The ticket taker at BOOMAC's (Scott) theater is much better looking, IMO.[;)]

JJ

Scott has an old school manikin in his ticket booth. It has a head of hair and maybe even glass eyes? Very life like and I could see it giving someone the creaps [:D]

Maybe we can get him to post a pic.

I would say if you have a ticket booth someone (something) should be occupying it.

JM

I would say if you have a ticket booth someone (something) should be occupying it.

JM

That's kinda where we were too. While the curtain was soo formal.. And it was 80% very cool... The manaquin takes up to another level. In back of her really is a closet.. Our kids used to crawl into the booth climbing over toys sometimes tripping too. While it was cute.. they now can help FIFI outside the booth without killing eachother.. and hand out tickets! LOL. It's cool! And safer!
We saw one, with a older stuffed granny, but we felt it was not "hip" enough...

Koodos thanks on the Seat... I think at Gert furniture in Indy here?> I will look for the tag.. (Of course you can't take those off or you go to jail right?? For a manufactuer...LOL)

She is wearing Colts Blue tonight.. Pre season or not, it feels good to be in Football season again.. Colts will host the bears tonight... In a game that means nothing.. The rest of the family will be at home watching the game in the theater as I have my 3 year old son, bouncing off the walls he is going to his first NFL game, with his Dad!

GO COLTS!